2 bedroom terraced house for saleWest Hill Street, Brighton
- BEAUTIFUL TERRACED HOUSE
- EXTENDED MODERN KITCHEN BREAKFAST ROOM
- CLOSE TO SEVEN DIALS
- STUNNING REAR COURTYARD
- TWO DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- CLOSE PROXIMITY TO BRIGHTON STATION
- DUAL ASPECT DOUBLE RECEPTION ROOM
- LARGE BATHROOM SUITE WITH BATH AND DOUBLE SHOWER CUBICLE
Fox & Sons are delighted to offer for sale a stunning two bed terraced house located within the ever popular West Hill Conservation area. The area of the city offers easy access to city centre shopping areas including Western Road and the North Laine, and is in close proximity to Brighton station.
FOX & SONS are delighted to offer for sale a stunning TWO BEDROOM terraced house located with the ever popular West Hill Conservation area of the city. The area of the city offers easy access to the city centre shopping areas including Western Road and the North Laines. Brighton seafront is only a short distance away which offers numerous recreational facilities, beach walks, water sports as well as a good selection of beach bars and restaurants. Brighton Mainline Station is a short walk away with it's commuter links to London Victoria.
Comprising of through lounge dinner with double doors on to a stunning courtyard, modern kitchen breakfast room with bi-fold doors leading to rear courtyard, two double bedrooms and a beautiful bathroom suite.
Early viewing is considered essential to avoid disappointment.
Door to front.
Under the stairs cupboard with light, feature coving, radiator, second cloak cupboard with light, further cupboard housing electric meter.
Through Lounge/ Reception Room
Lounge Area 14' 8" x 12' 1" ( 4.47m x 3.68m )
Double glazed feature bay window, open fireplace, radiator, telephone point, TV point, feature coving.
Reception Room 12' x 10' 2" ( 3.66m x 3.10m )
Double glazed patio doors to rear garden, radiator.
Kitchen/ Breakfast Room 20' 4" x 8' 1" ( 6.20m x 2.46m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base cupboards, window to side, stainless steel butler sink, granite work surfaces, tiled flooring, electric oven, gas hob, integrated washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, housed central heating boiler, breakfast area with radiator, glass roof and bi-folding doors to rear garden.
Stairs from ground floor, stairs to first floor, ladder access to partially boarded loft with light.
Bedroom One 15' 11" x 14' 6" into bay ( 4.85m x 4.42m into bay )
Open fireplace, double glazed feature bay window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' x 10' 5" ( 3.66m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator.
Window to side, chrome ladder towel rail, roll top bath with mixer taps and shower attachment, double shower cubicle with tiled surround, wash hand basin, wooden flooring, access to partially boarded loft with light.
Tiled path to original front door. Fully mature front garden.
Courtyard style with slate tiles and rendered wall surround.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59093750.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BHF107766. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Brighton Western Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.