5 bedroom detached house for saleMaple Drive, Market Rasen
- Executive Detached
- Five Bedrooms & Three Reception Rooms
- Family Bathroom & Two Ensuites
- Ample Off-Road Parking & Integral Double Garage
- Cul-de-Sac Position
Situated within the ever popular and sought after market town of Market Rasen is this well appointed and beautifully presented five bedroom detached family property benefiting from three reception rooms, spacious kitchen/diner, two ensuites, ample off-road parking and an integral double garage.
Situated within the ever popular and sought after market town of Market Rasen is this well appointed and beautifully presented five bedroom detached family property benefiting from three reception rooms, spacious kitchen/diner, two ensuites, ample off-road parking and an integral double garage. Internally the accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Hall, Downstairs Cloakroom, Living Room, Kitchen/Diner, Dining Room, Utility, Study, Five Bedrooms to the First Floor with Two Ensuites and a Family Bathroom. EARLY AND INTERNAL VIEWING IS HIGHLY ADVISED TO AVOID DISAPPOINTMENT.
Spacious entrance hall with front entrance door, stairs rising to the first floor, wall mounted panel radiator and doors to the further ground floor accommodation.
With a low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Living Room 24' 6" max x 13' 2" ( 7.47m max x 4.01m )
Light and airy reception space having a double glazed bay window to the front aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, coving, feature fire with decorative surround, back and hearth and double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect leading out to the rear garden.
Kitchen / Diner 16' 6" x 11' 6" ( 5.03m x 3.51m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel one and a half bowl sink and drainer with mixer tap and integrated appliances including a double oven, four burner gas hob with extractor hood above, dishwasher and fridge freezer; complete with coving, tiled splashbacks and flooring, power points, breakfast bar, double glazed window to the rear aspect, ample space for a dining table and chairs and double glazed patio doors to the rear aspect.
Dining Room 11' 5" x 10' ( 3.48m x 3.05m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, coving and power points.
Utility 10' 2" x 5' 6" ( 3.10m x 1.68m )
Being fitted with a range of base and eye level units with work surfaces incorporating a stainless steel sink and drainer and plumbing for further appliances; complete with a double glazed window to the side aspect, tiled splashbacks, door to the side aspect leading out and a further door giving access to the integral garage.
Study 11' 2" x 6' 3" ( 3.40m x 1.91m )
A further reception space having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and coving.
Galleried Landing 17' 6" max x 13' 6" ( 5.33m max x 4.11m )
Spacious and versatile landing having a double glazed window to the front aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, access to the roof space, built-in cupboard, an airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder and doors to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Master Bedroom 19' 9" x 18' ( 6.02m x 5.49m )
A beautifully presented and spacious master suite with double glazed dormer window to the side aspect, skylight window to the side aspect, two wall mounted panel radiators, power points, built in double wardrobe, further fitted wardrobes and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a double glazed window to the side aspect and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 2" max x 12' 7" max ( 4.01m max x 3.84m max )
Double bedroom having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points, coving, built in double wardrobe and a door leading into:-
Being fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and a shower cubicle; complete with a double glazed window to the rear aspect, part tiled walls and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 2" x 9' 4" ( 4.01m x 2.84m )
A further double bedroom having a double glazed window to the front aspect, power points, coving and a wall mounted panel radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.81m x 2.57m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, wall mounted panel radiator, power points and coving.
Bedroom Five 8' 4" x 8' 2" ( 2.54m x 2.49m )
Having a double glazed window to the rear aspect, power points, wall mounted panel radiator and coving.
Being fitted with a four piece white suite comprising of a low level flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath with shower attachment and a separate shower cubicle; complete with part tiled walls, shaver point, wall mounted panel radiator and a double glazed obscure window to the side aspect.
The property is situated at the end of a cul-de-sac and benefits from no passing traffic, a driveway and private parking leading to the integral double garage. The rear garden is predominantly laid to lawn with mature shrubs to borders and a paved patio; all of which is fully enclosed to perimeters by timber fencing.
Integral Double Garage 20' x 18' ( 6.10m x 5.49m )
With two up and over doors and gas central heating boiler.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59093753.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference LCR110131. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.