2 bedroom flat for saleShoot Up Hill, Kilburn, NW2
- Stylish two bedroom first floor flat
- Set in a purpose built Art-Deco block
- Solid wood flooring
- Sleek marble bathroom
- Contemporary kitchen
- Direct access to communal gardens
- Finished to an excellent standard throughout
- Off street parking available
Tenure: Share of Freehold
Entered via a beautiful staircase, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a bright reception room, two ample bedrooms, stylish bathroom and contemporary kitchen, all finished to an excellent standard.
Situated moments from the amenities of Mill Lane and Cricklewood Broadway, Shoot Up Hill is near to the trendy shops and bars of West End Lane, while Cricklewood National Rail station offers excellent access to The City.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 979846. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, West Hampstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.