3 bedroom detached house for saleChurch Walk, Stourport-On-Severn
- THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM
- LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING
- VIEWING ADVISED
***THREE BEDROOM DETACHED FAMILY HOME***LOUNGE AND DINING ROOM***DOWNSTAIRS CLOAKROOM***CONSERVATORY***DOUBLE GARAGE AND DRIVEWAY PARKING*** The internal accommodation comprises entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, three bedrooms and family bathroom.
A well presented three bedroom detached family home situated in a highly sought after area in Stourport-on Severn. Comprising entrance hall, downstairs cloakroom, lounge, dining room, conservatory, kitchen, three double bedrooms and a family bathroom. The property also benefits from having a double garage with driveway parking, and an established rear garden. Viewing advised.
Lawned garden with paved driveway and path leading to front door. Parking for 2 cars. Gated side access to rear garden.
Wooden partly glazed front door leading to hallway, coving to ceiling, stairs to first floor landing, wall light, understairs storage cupboard, gas central heated radiator, wood effect floor doors leading to downstairs cloakroom, dining room and lounge.
Double glazed obscure window to front aspect, ceiling light, pedestal wash hand basin, WC and gas central heated radiator.
Lounge 21' 1" x 13' 4" excluding door recess ( 6.43m x 4.06m excluding door recess )
Double fully glazed doors leading to lounge, two double glazed windows to side aspect, coving to ceiling, two wall lights, gas fire with surround, two gas central heated radiators, fully glazed door to kitchen and sliding patios door leading to conservatory.
Dining Room 12' 5" to bow window x 9' 8" ( 3.78m to bow window x 2.95m )
Double glazed bow window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, two wall lights, gas central heated radiator and fully glazed door leading to dining room.
Kitchen 13' 5" to bow window x 12' 6" excluding door recess ( 4.09m to bow window x 3.81m excluding door recess )
Double glazed bow window to rear aspect, ceiling light, range of wall, drawer and base units, worktops, single sink with mixer tap, tiled splashback, integrated gas hob, electric oven and cooker hood, space for fridge freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, plumbing for washing machine, gas central heated radiator and double glazed door to garden to side aspect.
Conservatory 12' x 8' 9" ( 3.66m x 2.67m )
UPVC double glazed conservatory, double glazed windows to side and rear aspects, tiled floor and double glazed door to garden.
Double glazed window to front aspect, coving to ceiling, access to loft, wall light, airing cupboard, gas central heated radiator, doors to bedroom and bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 1" into dormer window x 12' 1" max ( 3.99m into dormer window x 3.68m max )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes, built-in storage cupboard and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' max x 9' 10" into dormer window ( 4.57m max x 3.00m into dormer window )
Double glazed window to front aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, built-in wardrobe and gas central heated radiator.
Bedroom Three 14' 10" max x 9' 8" into dormer window ( 4.52m max x 2.95m into dormer window )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, ceiling light, coving to ceiling, fitted wardrobes and gas central heated radiator.
Double glazed obscure window to rear aspect, ceiling light, bath, shower cubicle, wall mounted electric shower, vanity wash hand basin, fully tiled, WC, towel rail and gas central heated radiator.
Fenced and hedged borders, established garden with lawn and patio area. Borders with trees, shrubs and plants, timber shed, timber summer house with electricity and water tap.
Garage 18' 9" x 15' ( 5.71m x 4.57m )
Double garage, electric roller door, obscure glazed window to side aspect, lights, boiler and electricity.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59096893.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KMS108257. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Shipways, Kidderminster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.