5 bedroom detached house for saleThe Covert, Coulby Newham, Middlesbrough
Offers Over £280,000
- ** GUIDE PRICE £280,000-£310,000**
- Five Bedroom Detached Property in Coulby Newham
- Set over Three Storeys
- Beautiful Open Plan Conservatory with Bi Fold Doors onto Rear Garden
- Two En Suites
** GUIDE PRICE - £280,000-£310,000** FANTASTIC FAMILY HOME!
A beautiful double fronted property in Coulby Newham is offered for sale which is located near to the Parkway Centre, local shops, amenities and schools. This property is detached and is in a good position.
** GUIDE PRICE - £280,000-£310,000**OFFERED with the £1000 Buyers Incentive this beautiful double fronted property in Coulby Newham is offered for sale which is located near to the Parkway Centre, local shops, amenities and schools. This property is detached and is in a good position. The downstairs comprises of a good size living room with a separate dining room, a downstairs WC and leads through to a modern fitted kitchen/diner with a range of wall and base units with all the appliances being integrated. The kitchen then leads through to a utility room which has access to the rear garden and has recently had an incredible conservatory built joining onto the kitchen making it open plan.Upstairs the property is spread over two levels. The first level has three bedrooms with two bedrooms having en suites and the main family bathroom is located on this level. Moving to the upper section of the property there is a shower room and two further bedrooms which one of these rooms is currently used as a family room. Externally there is delightful rear garden which is lawned to borders, patio area and a good sized raised level decking area which will be fantastic for entertaining. There is a gate leading through to a double garage and there is plenty of parking offered at the rear of the property. The Covert has double glazing throughout and gas central heating with a combi boiler, the property is still under the builders warranty. VIEWINGS are strongly recommended.
Double glazed door to the front elevation, under stairs cupboard, radiator and flooring.
Low level WC, wash hand basin, part tiled walls, extractor fan and radiator.
Lounge 11' 6" x 23' 8" ( 3.51m x 7.21m )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation, double glazed French doors, feature fireplace, two radiators and flooring.
Dining Room 10' 6" x 11' into bay ( 3.20m x 3.35m into bay )
Double glazed bay window to the front elevation and radiator.
Kitchen 10' 6" x 14' 1" into bay ( 3.20m x 4.29m into bay )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, double glazed window to the rear and side elevation, door leading to utility room, one and half bowl sink and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, cooker point, cooker hood, fridge, freezer, tiled flooring and radiator.
Conservatory 12' x 10' 9" ( 3.66m x 3.28m )
This beautiful conservatory has recently been added onto the property and benefits from tiled flooring, electric fan, bi-folding doors, self cleaning and self cooling glass roof.
Base units, door leading out to the garden, stainless steel sink and drainer, central heating boiler, extractor fan, washing machine, dish washer, work surfaces, tiled flooring and radiator.
Stairs rising from the ground floor accommodation to the first floor.
Master Bedroom 10' 6" x 16' 3" ( 3.20m x 4.95m )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobes, radiator and flooring.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, shower cubicle, part tiled walls, cupboard, two sinks within a vanity unit, extractor fan, shaver point, radiator and tiled flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 6" x 12' 2" MAX ( 3.51m x 3.71m MAX )
Double glazed window to the front elevation, fitted wardrobe, radiator and flooring.
Double glazed window to the front elevation, shower cubicle, vanity unit, extractor fan, low level WC, shaver point, part tiled walls and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 10" MAX x 11' 6" MAX ( 2.69m MAX x 3.51m MAX )
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, radiator, bath with mixer taps, shower, part tiled walls, vanity unit, extractor fan, shaver point and low level WC.
Stairs rising to the second floor accommodation.
Bedroom Four 10' 4" MAX x 10' 9" MAX ( 3.15m MAX x 3.28m MAX )
Double glazed square bay window to the front elevation, built in wardrobes, storage cupboard, sloping ceiling and radiator.
Bedroom Five 11' 9" x 16' 7" ( 3.58m x 5.05m )
Two double glazed windows to the front and rear elevation, slopping roof and radiator.
Double glazed window to the rear elevation, shower cubicle, vanity unit, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor point, shaver point and radiator.
Externally there is delightful rear garden which is lawned to borders, patio area and a good sized raised level decking area which will be fantastic for entertaining. There is a gate leading through to a double garage and there is plenty of parking offered at the rear of the property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59102951.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MAR104730. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manners & Harrison, Middlesbrough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.