1 bedroom terraced house for saleLadyfield, Thornton, Bradford, BD13 3HZ
Sold by Us
- Ideal for the first time buyer or investor
- Well presented one bedroom stone mid-terrace house
- Gas central heating
- UPVC double glazing
- Immediate vacant possession
- No Chain
- Modern fitted kitchen / living room
- Useful loft space with Velux window and views
- Easily maintainable gravelled yard
- Village location with close by amenities
*REDUCED FOR QUICK SALE * Ideal for the first time buyer or investor this well presented one bedroom mid-terraced property is offered with no chain and immediate vacant possession. Located in the popular village location of Thornton. Renovated and rewired in 2005.
Ideal for the first time buyer or investor this well presented one bedroom mid-terraced property is offered with no chain and immediate vacant possession. Located in the popular village location of Thornton. Renovated and rewired in 2005.
LIVING ROOM / KITCHEN 14'0 X 14'7
Open plan kitchen and living room with modern cream fitted kitchen, integrated oven and hob with extractor over, space for washing machine and fridge freezer. There is a sizeable open fireplace with stone surround. Laminated flooring, UPVC double glazed windows and radiator. There is a neutrally carpeted staircase leading to the first floor. Recessed lighting, TV aerial point, burglar alarm controls and burglar alarm sensor.
Radiator, recessed lighting. Useful roof space accessed via a sturdy pull down ladder. Velux window with views over Thornton and beyond.
BEDROOM 11'5 X 9'9
Neutrally decorated bedroom with laminate flooring, UPVC double glazed two-way opening window and radiator. Recessed lighting.
BATHROOM 6'0 X 7'7
White three piece suite, neatly housed gas central heating boiler, Vokera combination boiler, UPVC double glazed window and radiator. Recessed lighting.
Easily maintainable gravelled yard with Victorian style street lamp.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59103185.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14007. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Watsons Property Services, Birstall. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.