1 bedroom flat for saleChurch Court Grove, Broadstairs, Kent
- Retirement flat
- 1 bedroom first floor maisonette
- Sought after and quiet location
- Warden assisted for the over 55's only
- Allocated parking
- No onward chain
- EPC energy rating C (69)
A one bedroom maisonette located in a very quiet cul de sac for the 55's and over only. The property is warden assisted and would suit anyone looking for a quiet life with a little extra security.You are within walking distance to St Peters which hosts an array of shops, and a little further afield you have Westwood Cross. Bus stops are close by to get around or if you have a car you have the benefit from allocated parking.
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hallway
- Lounge: 13'6 x 12'4 (4.12m x 3.76m)
- Kitchen: 9'1 x 5'6 (2.77m x 1.68m)
- Bedroom: 10'0 x 9'10 (3.05m x 3.00m)
- Shower Room
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59103713.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10227194. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Broadstairs. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.