4 bedroom detached house for saleWitham On The Hill, Bourne, Lincolnshire, PE10
- Newly built stone family home
- Completed in 2016
- Very large open plan kitchen/breakfast/family area
- 2 Ensuite bedrooms with dressing rooms
- 2 Further bedrooms & family bathroom
- Detached double garage with room over
- Countryside views
Completed in early 2016, Acorn House is a magnificent stone built four bedroom family home that benefits from far reaching views
over open countryside. The extensive versatile ground floor accommodation benefits from under floor heating with the first floor having radiators. At the heart of the house is a stunning kitchen/breakfast room with vaulted ceiling and exposed trusses leading through to a family room with an Inglenook style fire place
ideal for a log burner. The principal reception rooms all enjoy a westerly aspect with far reaching views over open countryside.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59104148.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PET150133. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Norton Rickett, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.