1 bedroom retirement property for saleThe Beeches, Park Street, St. Albans
- One bedroom cluster home
- Over 55`s
- Beautiful views of the River Ver
- Communal laundry room
- Allocated parking
A one double bedroom retirement over 55`s cluster home situated in a quiet residential cul de sac in Park Street Village.
Nestled in a quiet cul de sac in Park Street on the South side of St. Albans this one bedroom house offers peaceful yet convenient living set in a small retirement over 55s development. Accommodation includes a spacious, modern kitchen/breakfast room including integrated Neff appliances. The living room offers space and natural light with French doors out on to the beautifully kept communal gardens with stunning views of the River Ver. Upstairs there is a bedroom with fitted wardrobes and doors leading out onto to a pleasant private balcony with tranquil views. Further accommodation includes a bathroom and a useful large storage area off the landing. Other benefits include gas central heating, double glazing throughout and allocated parking. The Beeches is located in Park Street and is a short walking distance to Park Street Village and local amenities. Park Street Station is also ideally located close to the property and offers easy access into St. Albans City centre and Watford Junction.
Double glazed door to front, under stairs cupboard, radiator and fitted carpet.
Lounge 14' 7" x 13' 8" ( 4.45m x 4.17m )
Double glazed window to front and side, double glazed door to side leading to communal gardens, radiator and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 2" ( 3.51m x 2.18m )
Double glazed window to front, fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, work surfaces, sink/drainer, integrated Neff appliances including oven, gas hob, cooker hood, integrated fridge/freezer, radiator and lino tiled effect flooring.
First Floor Accommodation
Double glazed window to front, loft access and useful storage area.
Bedroom 10' 5" x 7' 8" ( 3.18m x 2.34m )
Double glazed window to front, double glazed patio doors leading to private balcony, fitted wardrobes, radiator and fitted carpet.
Double glazed frosted window to side, part tiled, bath with electric shower over, low flush WC, wash hand basin, storage cupboard, heated towel rail and vinyl flooring.
Access to well maintained communal gardens and allocated parking.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59105264.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB100701. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.