3 bedroom detached house for saleDanygraig Drive, Talbot Green, Pontyclun
Sold STC £296,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO CHAIN
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- SPACIOUS REAR GARDEN
- GARAGE WITH WORKSHOP ROOM
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- UNIQUE DETACHED HOME
- EXCELLENT LOCATION
- ORIGINAL FEATURES
SUPERB THREE BEDROOM DETACHED WITH ORIGINAL FEATURES! Welcoming to the market this fantastic family home situated in the heart of Talbot Green. With excellent local amenities including Talbot Green Retail Park and High Street, this property is bursting with original features!
Living accommodation comprises:
Three Double Bedrooms
Further benefits include double glazing, gas central heating, generous garage with workshop room, off-road parking and generous rear garden.
Dropped kerb access, block paved driveway leading to garage, front garden laid to lawn. Access to front door:
Entered from double glazed PVCu front door, double glazed PVCu window to side, tiled flooring, door leading to:
Entered from porch Original tiled flooring, original feature staircase rising to first floor, radiators, power points. Access to sitting room, door leading to:
Lounge 27' 5" Max x 11' 2" Max ( 8.36m Max x 3.40m Max )
Entered from hallway, fitted gas fire with feature surround, radiators, power points. Original block flooring, double glazed PVCu windows to front, door leading to:
Dining Room 8' 7" x 8' 6" ( 2.62m x 2.59m )
Double glazed aluminium sliding patio doors to rear, laid to carpet, wall mounted electric heater, power points. Door leading to:
Kitchen 10' 10" x 10' 10" ( 3.30m x 3.30m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units. Tiled splashbacks, breakfast bar area, wall mounted cooker hood. Fitted cupboard, fitted pantry, radiator, power points. Double glazed PVCu windows to side and rear. Door leading to:
Utility Room 4' 10" x 4' 5" ( 1.47m x 1.35m )
Double glazed PVCu window to side, fitted shelving, tiled flooring, obscure double glazed PVCu patio door leading to rear garden.
Sitting Room 10' 11" x 10' 8" Plus Doorway ( 3.33m x 3.25m Plus Doorway )
Access from entrance hall, Double glazed PVCu window to side and rear, radiator, power points.
Stairs rising from ground floor, fitted airing cupboard, access to loft, radiator, power points, door leading to:
Master Bedroom 16' 3" x 11' 2" ( 4.95m x 3.40m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front, radiator, power points.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.84m )
Double glazed PVCu window to front and side, radiator, power points. Fitted wardrobe and dresser.
Bedroom 3 10' 11" x 9' 4" ( 3.33m x 2.84m )
Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator, power points, fitted storage cupboard.
Two piece suite comprising in white; wash hand pedestal and panelled bath with shower over and tiled surround. Double glazed PVCu window to rear, radiator.
W/C in white, double glazed PVCu window to rear.
Up and over door, skylight windows, power points, access to:
Plumbing available for appliances, skylight window, stainless steel sink and drainer, power points. Door with access leading to rear garden.
Generous rear garden laid to patio and lawn. Patio paved pathway leading to summer house and feature pond. Decked fence and mature shrub surrounding, side access.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59107544.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG105571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.