3 bedroom detached house for saleThorney Road, Crowland, Peterborough
- £1000 Buyers Incentive
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached House
- Non-Estate Location
- Separate Dining Room
- Garage & Off-Road Parking
**** £1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE **** This UNIQUE period property situated in a NON-ESTATE location and would be a fantastic FAMILY HOME. The property benefits a SEPARATE DINING ROOM as well as a STUDY. Externally there is a PRIVATE enclosed garden with a GARAGE & parking.
Part glazed entrance door to:
Radiator, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, archway to Inner Hallway.
3.33m x 1.32m (10'11" x 4'4"). Glazed window to side, wooden flooring.
4.27m x 3.63m (14' Maximum into bay x 11'11"). PVCu double glazed bay window to front, feature fireplace with wood burner, two radiators, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling.
3.28m x 3.63m (10'9" x 11'11"). PVCu double glazed window to side, radiator, wooden flooring, coving to ceiling, PVCu double glazed French double doors to garden, door to:
2.69m x 3.58m (8'10" x 11'9"). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop space over, 1¼ bowl ceramic sink with single drainer and stainless steel swan neck mixer tap, plumbing for automatic washing machine and dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer, built-in eye level electric fan assisted oven, built-in four ring gas hob with extractor hood over, PVCu double glazed window to rear, PVCu double glazed window to side, ceramic tiled flooring, coving to ceiling, door to:
2.77m x 2.57m (9'1" x 8'5"). Timber and half brick construction with power and lights connected, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, glazed door to garden.
3.35m x 2.54m (11' x 8'4"). Window to rear, double radiator, radiator, stairs.
Glazed window to rear, door to:
3.33m x 3.63m (10'11" x 11'11"). PVCu double glazed window to front, two fitted double wardrobes with hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.30m x 3.63m (10'10" x 11'11"). Glazed window to side, PVCu double glazed window to rear, two fitted double wardrobes with hanging rails, shelving and overhead storage, radiator, coving to ceiling.
3.53m x 2.57m (11'7" x 8'5"). PVCu double glazed window to front, radiator, coving to ceiling, access to loft space.
Refitted with four piece suite comprising roll top bath, pedestal wash hand basin, tiled shower cubicle with fitted electric shower over and close coupled WC, PVCu opaque double glazed window to rear, radiator, coving to ceiling.
Outside: Enclosed garden to the front with driveway to the rear leading to single garage. Rear garden Enclosed by timber panelled fence and mature hedge to rear and sides, mainly laid to lawn, well stocked mature established ornamental flower and shrub borders beds, paved sun patio with seating area, outhouse.
3.73m x 3.33m (12'3" x 10'11"). Brick built with power and light connected.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59110442.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WER201666. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Werrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.