3 bedroom detached house for salePhillips Chase, March
- Barn Conversion
- Three Bedrooms
- Underfloor Heating (Ground Floor)
- Double Glazed Windows
- En-Suite to Bedroom One
- Kitchen/ Breakfast Room
- Lounge/ Dining Room
- Off Road Parking
BARN CONVERSION. WEST END AREA. UNDERFLOOR HEATING (GROUND FLOOR) EN-SUITE TO BEDROOM ONE. OFF ROAD PARKING. **£1000 BUYERS INCENTIVE ON THIS PROPERTY**
This recently completed barn conversion is situated in the popular West End area of March, approximately 1/4 mile from March Town Centre. The property benefits from three bedrooms, underfloor heating on the ground floor, double glazed windows, en-suite to bedroom one, kitchen/breakfast room, lounge/dining room and off road parking. Please note, in the writers opinion, viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the sized of the accommodation on offer.
The Ground Floor benefits from underfloor heating.
Lounge 26' 7" max x 19' 4" max ( 8.10m max x 5.89m max )
Window to front. Window to side. TV & telephone point. Stairs leading off. Storage cupboard under the stairs. Laminate floor.
Office / Study 16' max into recess x 10' 7" ( 4.88m max into recess x 3.23m )
Window to front. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Tiled floor. Door to front.
Ground Floor Shower Room
Low level wc. Extractor fan. Shower area with walk in shower. Tiled floor. Low level wc. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 26' 8" x 9' 1" ( 8.13m x 2.77m )
Fitted kitchen. Window to front. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Electric oven, gas hob and cooker hood above. Plumbing for dishwasher. Integrated fridge. Airing cupboard housing hot water tank. Breakfast bar. Tiled floor. Wall units with matching work surfaces and storage cupboards underneath.
Utility Room 9' 7" x 6' 9" ( 2.92m x 2.06m )
Door to office/study. Wall and base units. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splashbacks to work surfaces. Tiled floor. Gas central heating boiler.
Stairs To First Floor Landing
Loft access. Radiator.
Bedroom One 14' 2" plus recess x 14' 1" ( 4.32m plus recess x 4.29m )
21ft 4ins into recess. Window to front. Window to side. Radiator. TV & telephone point. Fitted wardrobes.
Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc. Extractor fan. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 8" x 10' 9" ( 4.78m x 3.28m )
Two windows to side. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 15' 7" x 10' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.15m )
Dormer window to front. Radiator.
Skylight to rear. Radiator. Panelled bath with shower above. Pedestal wash hand basin. Extractor fan. Low level wc. Part tiled walls.
There is off road parking with the property. Gardens (situated at the front) are enclosed. There is a decked area, patio area and further gardens are laid to grass.
From the offices of William H Brown, proceed into Broad Street and take a left hand turning into Dartford Road. Then take a left hand turning into Phillips Chase, continue along and the property is situated on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59111684.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107457. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.