4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleBrook Meadow, London
- Four bedrooms
- Freehold End of Terrace House
- Private location surrounded by greenery
- Overlooking the Brook
- Excellent condition
- No Onward Chain
CHAIN FREE End of Terrace Freehold family home over looking the Brook and surrounded by greenery in this quiet residential location. This property is presented in immaculate condition with a large Eat-in Kitchen, four spacious bedrooms, a family bathroom, downstairs W.C & a private garden.
A beautiful CHAIN FREE End of Terrace Freehold family home over looking the Brook and surrounded by greenery in this quiet residential location. This property is presented in immaculate condition with a large Eat-in Kitchen, four spacious bedrooms, a family bathroom and downstairs W.C with a private paved rear garden. With lots of parking and lovely neighbours this property is a short walk away from Woodside Park Underground.
Garden 32' 2" x 16' 7" ( 9.80m x 5.05m )
Reception Room 15' 7" x 11' 4" ( 4.75m x 3.45m )
Kitchen/dining Room 17' 9" x 9' 4" ( 5.41m x 2.84m )
Bedroom 1 12' 1" x 8' 7" ( 3.68m x 2.62m )
Bedroom 2 12' 8" x 8' 9" ( 3.86m x 2.67m )
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 6' 4" ( 3.00m x 1.93m )
Bedroom 4 9' 8" x 6' 6" ( 2.95m x 1.98m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59111822.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NFY103761. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.