2 bedroom flat for saleBainbrigge Road, Headingley, Leeds 6
Offers in Region of £147,500
- 2 Bedroom Ground Floor Flat
- Spacious 18' Living Room Leading To South Facing Sun Balcony
- Breakfast Kitchen
- Recently Installed Bathroom Suite
- Recently Redecorated
- Gas Central Heating
- Close To The Centre Of Headingley
- Let Until August 2017
A well presented and recently redecorated purpose-built, GROUND FLOOR flat having a sun BALCONY off the VERY SPACIOUS SOUTH FACING LIVING ROOM, situated in the heart of this tree-lined road in the centre of Headingley. Just a short stroll from the shops and buses on Otley Road, yet located away from the hustle and bustle of this vibrant area in a small private development surrounded by mature trees. Benefiting from a door entry security intercom system and GAS CENTRAL HEATING, the property affords an entrance hall with storage, an 18' living room, a fitted breakfast kitchen, two bedrooms and a modern RECENTLY FITTED BATHROOM. The gardens are maintained by the management company and there is off-street parking within the development. An internal inspection is recommended. Please note the property is let to professional tenants until August 2017 at £700 per calendar month.
*For the full brochure and further details of this property, along with "What's Special About This Area" and "Area History" please go to our website at www.moorehomesinleeds.co.uk*
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59114240.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MOO10894. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Moores Estate Agents, Headingley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.