3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWestfield Road, Manea, March
- Semi Detached House
- Three Bedrooms
- Ground Floor Bathroom
- Double Glazed Windows
- Lounge plus Separate Dining Room
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Village Location
** We are in receipt of an offer of £108,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. ** NO UPWARD CHAIN! LOUNGE PLUS SEPARATE DINING ROOM. REAR GARDENS. Oil central heating.
** We are in receipt of an offer of £108,000 on the above property. Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place. ** This semi detatched house is situated in the village of Manea, approximately 8 miles from the town of March. The property benefits from double glazed windows, oil fired central heating, lounge plus separate dining room. Please note, this property is being sold with no upward chain.
Stairs to first floor.
Lounge 10' 6" x 10' 4" ( 3.20m x 3.15m )
Window to front. Radiator. Feature fireplace.
Dining Room 12' 5" x 10' plus recess ( 3.78m x 3.05m plus recess )
Window to side. Radiator. Feature fireplace.
Kitchen 10' 11" x 9' ( 3.33m x 2.74m )
Window to side. Door to side. Single drainer sink with mixer taps. Plumbing for washing machine. Range of wall and base units with matching work surfaces.
Ground Floor Bathroom
Window to side. Shower cubicle. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low level wc.
Window to rear.
First Floor Landing
Bedroom One 10' 7" x 10' 4" ( 3.23m x 3.15m )
Window to front. Radiator.
Bedroom Two 12' 4" x 8' ( 3.76m x 2.44m )
Window to side. Radiator. Loft access. Airing cupboard.
Bedroom Three 10' 10" x 9' 11" ( 3.30m x 3.02m )
Window to side. Radiator.
Front gardens are open plan.
Rear gardens are uncultivated.
Window to side. Low level wc.
that any services, heating system or appliances have not been tested and no warranty can be given or implied as to their working order.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59114294.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference MCH107567. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, March. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.