2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWillow Tree Garth, Beverley
Sold STC £150,000
- Guide Price: £150,000 - £155,000
- Beautifully Presented & Ideal For First Time Buyers
- Stunning Two Bedroom Family Home
- Situated In Fantastic Molescroft Location
- Lawned Gardens & Off Street Parking
Guide Price: £150,000 - £155,000. WOW! This stunning semi-detached family home ideally suited for first time buyers offers lounge, modern kitchen diner, CONSERVATORY, family bathroom and TWO BEDROOMS. Situated in the highly sought after Molescroft area with lawned gardens and OFF STREET PARKING.
A stunning semi-detached family home situated in the highly sought after Molescroft of Beverley. Ideally suited for first time buyers, the accommodation comprises of entrance porch, well presented lounge with laminate flooring, modern style kitchen diner, conservatory with uPVC construction, two bedrooms and family bathroom. Outside the front of the property there is a lawned garden with side driveway offering off-street parking, plus double gated access to the beautiful rear garden laid to lawn with patio area and shed with power laid on. Sure to impress and unlikely to be available for long, early viewing is advised to avoid disappointment.
With laminate flooring, double-glazed front window and double-glazed side door.
Lounge 12' 3" max plus staircase x 13' 2" max ( 3.73m max plus staircase x 4.01m max )
With coved ceiling, laminate flooring, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Kitchen Diner 13' 1" x 8' 3" max ( 3.99m x 2.51m max )
Tiled fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven with electric hob, stainless steel cooker hood, plumbing for washing machine, radiator, double-glazed rear window and door to conservatory.
Conservatory 9' 10" x 10' 5" ( 3.00m x 3.18m )
Stairs from lounge with loft access.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 8' 8" ( 3.99m x 2.64m )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 10' 2" into door recess narrowing to 6' 9" x 8' 6" ( 3.10m into door recess narrowing to 2.06m x 2.59m )
With airing cupboard, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Partly tiled with bath, shower, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, shaver point, towel rail radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Lawned garden with gravelled borders and side paved driveway to side. With double gated access to rear garden.
Laid to lawn with paved patio area, mature shrubs and borders and shed with power laid on, all set within fenced perimeters.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59114399.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.