2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleMillfield Road, Kimberley, NOTTINGHAM
- Detached Bungalow
- Two Double Bedrooms
- Kitchen Diner
- Garage, Gardens and Driveway
- Garden with views over Kimberley
- Side Access door leads onto Bridleway which in turn leads into countryside.
This is a two double bedroom detached bungalow situated in a highly desirable cul de sac location. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and conservatory. Outside there is driveway, garage and gardens with views over Kimberley.
This is a two double bedroom detached bungalow situated in a highly desirable cul de sac location having views over Kimberley and surrounding countryside. Briefly comprising of entrance hall, lounge diner, kitchen, two double bedrooms, bathroom and conservatory. Outside there is driveway, garage and gardens pathway alongside the property leading to bridleway and pathway.
Enter via double glazed door leading to entrance hall with radiator, Upvc double glazed window to the front and glazed door leading to lounge diner.
Lounge Diner 19' 10" max x 12' 7" max ( 6.05m max x 3.84m max )
With feature fireplace incorporating a real flame gas fire in Adams style surround, TV and telephone point, two radiators, Upvc double glazed window to the front, door leading to inner hallway and glazed door leading to kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 7' ( 4.24m x 2.13m )
Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with work surfaces over incorporating a one and half bowl sink and drainer with ceramic tiled splashbacks, integrated fan assisted oven with four ring electric hob and extractor fan over, plumbing and space for automatic washing machine, space for fridge freezer, telephone point, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring, wall mounted combi boiler, Upvc double glazed window to the front elevation and Upvc double glazed door to the side. Side door has immediate access onto bridleway which leads straight into countryside.
Having doors leading to bedrooms and bathroom.
Double Bedroom 1 12' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.76m x 2.90m )
With radiator, double glazed sliding patio doors leading through to conservatory.
Conservatory 8' 6" x 7' 5" ( 2.59m x 2.26m )
Of half brick and Upvc double glazed construction with Upvc double glazed windows to the rear and side, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator and Upvc double glazed door leading to rear garden.
Double Bedroom 2 12' 3" x 9' ( 3.73m x 2.74m )
Having a radiator and Upvc double glazed window to the rear elevation.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of panelled bath with fitted shower over, low level wc, and pedestal hand wash basin, ceramic tiled splash backs and Upvc double glazed window to the side elevation.
To the front of the property there is a driveway leading to detached garage. Otherwise to the front there are steps leading to the front entrance door and lawned garden with hedged borders leading down to the side of the property with path leading to side door and path leading to rear.
To the rear of the property there is a low maintenance rear garden enclosed by hedging with raised water feature,
Brick built attached garage with Up and over door and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59114477.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference KBY104614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Kimberley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.