1 bedroom apartment for saleMarlborough Road, St. Albans
Sold STC £250,000
- Over 55's
- One double bedroom
- Ground floor
- Residents parking
- City centre location
- Communal gardens
- Weekly residents activites
- Easy access to local amenities
A ground floor well maintained apartment forming part of the Davis Court over 55's Development.
Located conveniently in the heart of St. Albans City centre Davis Court offers independent living for retirement. Ideal for over 55's seeking the benefit of City centre lifestyle and the option of participating in many weekly activities held at Davis Court. The property is located on the ground floor and accommodation offers a bright and airy living room, fitted kitchen, shower room and a double bedroom. The property also benefits from communal gardens and ample residents parking.
Door to front, storage cupboard, airing cupboard, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Lounge 17' 9" x 9' 9" ( 5.41m x 2.97m )
Double glazed window to rear, electric fire place, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Kitchen 7' 9" x 6' 9" ( 2.36m x 2.06m )
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, part tiled, roll top work surfaces, sink/drainer, electric oven, electric hob, cooker hood, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for washing machine and vinyl flooring.
Bedroom 14' 4" into wardrobes x 8' 8" ( 4.37m into wardrobes x 2.64m )
Double glazed window to rear, fitted wardrobes, electric storage heater and fitted carpet.
Part tiled, shower cubicle, WC, wash hand basin, extractor fan, electric storage heater and vinyl flooring.
Access to communal gardens and ample residents parking.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59123927.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALB101564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, St Albans. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.