3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleALEXANDRA ROAD - THORNTON CLEVELEYS - FY5 5DA
Sold STC £154,950
- SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION - SET IN THE HEART OF THORNTON VILLAGE
- BEAUTIFULLY MAINTAINED * GAS CENTRAL HEATING * UPVC DOUBLE GLAZED
- EXTENDED TO THE REAR TO CREATE GOOD SIZED LIVING ACCOMMODATION
- WELCOMING ENTRANCE HALLWAY * SPACIOUS 21'4 LOUNGE WITH GAS FIRE
- SEPARATE DINING ROOM/SECOND RECEPTION * FABULOUS 16'5 ORANGERY
- HIGH QUALITY MODERN FITTED KITCHEN - WITH FEATURE RANGE COOKER
- LIGHT & AIRY LANDING * MODERN FAMILY BATHROOM - BATH & SHOWER
- THREE GOOD SIZED BEDROOMS - ALL WITH MODERN FITTED WARDROBES
- 92' APPROX 'PRIVATE REAR GARDEN - NOT OVERLOOKED & 'WEST FACING'
- LARGE SUMMER HOUSE * DRIVEWAY TO THE FRONT FOR OFF ROAD PARKING
Full descriptionSTUNNING THREE BEDROOMED TRADITIONAL SEMI-DETACHED PROPERTY, SITUATED IN THE HEART OF THORNTON VILLAGE & WITHIN SHORT WALKING DISTANCE OF EXCELLENT SCHOOLS, MANY AMENITIES & TRANSPORT ROUTES. THIS BEAUTIFUL FAMILY HOME OFFERS EXTENSIVE LIVING ACCOMMODATION & PRIVATE 92' WEST FACING REAR GARDEN...
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59125406.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2147. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Susan Eve Estate Agency, Fylde Coast. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.