4 bedroom detached bungalow for saleCarshalton Road, Banstead
Withdrawn from Market
- Totally refurbished bungalow in 'as new' condition
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room and French doors to the gardens
- 2 additional bedrooms
- Bedroom 4 optional as a reception room as it has garden access.
- Family bathroom with shower cubicle
- Large triple aspect reception room opening to the fully fitted kitchen
- Lovely private and semi rural position
- Designed for low maintainace and energy efficiency
- Attractive private gardens with far reaching views
- Five bar gate to long driveway and parking forecourt
A beautiful and well appointed detached bungalow lying in an enviable semi rural position adjacent to paddocks and enjoying far reaching views from the rear towards the Mayfield Lavender Fields. The original dwelling has been comprehensively refurbished is now presented in 'as new' condition, and will be sold with the balance of a Build Assure 2 year Certificate of Insurance. All rooms lead from the spacious entrance hall which has two full height cupboards behind double doors, one containing the gas boiler for central heating and hot water with plumbing for a washing machine the other has coat hanging and the electrical equipment for the solar panels built into the southern roof slope. These panels are linked to the electricity grid and the surplus energy they provide is used to offset electrical costs via a feed back tariff to the utility provider. From the rear of the entrance hall double doors lead onto the garden terrace, there is an additional rear facing window and the loft hatch.
The Reception room is triple aspect with windows overlooking the front and rear gardens and French doors onto the terrace. The kitchen is open plan at the front and this comprises a range of cream fronted base and wall cabinets with oak block work surfaces between, there are built in appliances including a Smeg 5 ring gas hob, Zanussi double fan assisted oven, Neff dishwasher and Zanussi fridge freezer. The flooring throughout both the kitchen and reception room and into the entrance hall is oak effect Karndean, whilst the bedrooms are carpeted.
The master bedroom has an en suite shower room and enjoys garden access via French doors to a small sitting area and the perimeter path, it also has a rear facing window enjoying the view. On the front aspect there are two additional bedrooms and the family bathroom which has both a bath and corner shower cubicle. At the rear there is a fourth bedroom or additional living room this has a rear facing window and French doors onto the Indian sandstone terrace that links across to the French doors into the reception room.
Outside the gardens surround the property deepening at the rear, the boundaries are a combination of close board fencing and mature hedging . A long driveway behind a 5 bar gate leads to a parking and turning forecourt. End of chain. EPC Band: D
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6575963. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Surrey Homes, Chipstead. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.