2 bedroom retirement property for saleOffington Lane, WORTHING
Sold STC £180,000
- Over 60's Flat
- Two Bedroom Apartment
- Spacious Living Area
- Flexibility on Assistance
- Off Road Parking
*Guide Price £180,000 to £200,000* A fantastic and well presented over 60's flat in a popular residential location. This large and spacious flat has many great features including a private balcony, off-road parking and a superbly looked after building.
This is a slightly different over 60's building because you have the flexibility of being fully assisted or just as a private flat, so it could work in both ways.
The proeprty has easy access and comprises of a spacious separate kitchen, a superb dual aspect living area which leads onto a balcony, to good sized double bedrooms and a well presented bathroom. There are also communal gardens and off road parking.
Lounge 14' 8" x 11' 8" ( 4.47m x 3.56m )
Single Glazed Doors, Radiator, TV Point, Phone Point, Five Double Plug Points,
Dining Room 8' 11" x 6' 4" ( 2.72m x 1.93m )
Single Glazed Window, Phone Point, Two Single Plug Point
Kitchen 11' 4" x 5' 9" ( 3.45m x 1.75m )
Is Fitted with a range of wall and base units, Sink/Drainer, Work Surfaces, Electric Oven & Hob, Cooker-Hood, Plumbing for Washing Machine, Space for Fridge/Freezer, Central Heating Boiler, Double Plug & Single Plug Point, Single Glazed Window
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 4" ( 3.56m x 3.45m )
Single Glazed Window, Built In Wardrobes, Radiator, Phone Point, Three Single Plug Points, Pull Cord
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 7' 4" ( 3.53m x 2.24m )
Single Glazed Window, Radiator, Three Double & One Single Plug Points, Pull Cord
Bathroom 7' x 5' 10" ( 2.13m x 1.78m )
Bath with Mixer Taps, Shower, Wash Hand Basin, Extractor Fan, Low Level WC, Full Tiling, Radiator
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59132858.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CWO106881. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.