2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleSt Marys Drive, Crawley
Sold STC £280,000
- Guide Price: £275,000 - £300,000
- Fitted Kitchen
- Dining Room
- Double Bedroom
- Family Bathroom
- Front and Rear Gardens, and Shared Driveway
Well presented Two Bedroom Bungalow offering a Lounge, Kitchen, Dining Room, Double Bedroom, Family Bathroom, Front and Rear Gardens and Shared Driveway.
Fox and Sons are delighted to introduce this lovely two bedroom bungalow to the market! The property is situated in the highly sought after location of St Marys Drive due to its ideal access to Three Bridges Station, and would be perfect for those requiring fast and reliable transport links to Gatwick Airport and all London Stations.
The property comprises of a spacious lounge with a feature fireplace, a second bedroom currently configured as a large dining room and a fitted kitchen offering a sink with draining area, multiple storage cupboards and worktop space. The bedroom is a very generous double and offers masses of fitted wardrobe space, while the bathroom comprises of a low flush toilet, a basin and a bath.
The rear garden is very well kept and mostly laid to lawn, similarly with the front, and the property also attains a garage and a shared driveway offering space for multiple cars.
Lounge 10' 6" x 13' 6" ( 3.20m x 4.11m )
Kitchen 11' 6" x 7' 4" ( 3.51m x 2.24m )
Dining Room 11' 4" x 8' 8" ( 3.45m x 2.64m )
Bedroom 13' 10" x 10' 5" ( 4.22m x 3.18m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59136692.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105393. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.