2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleChapel Street, Woburn Sands, Milton Keynes
- Unique, extended and immaculately presented period property
- Contemporary open plan kitchen/breakfast room
- Luxuriously fitted bath/shower room
- Luxuriously fitted en suite
- Two bedrooms
A unique and immaculately presented, extended, two bedroom semi-detached, Victorian villa in the village centre. Offering a seamless fusion of traditional and modern design creating an elegant, timeless home incorporating state of the art technology within a flexible, modern space.
A unique and immaculately presented, extended, two bedroom semi-detached, Victorian villa in the village centre. Offering a seamless fusion of traditional and modern design creating an elegant, timeless home incorporating state of the art technology within a flexible, modern space. Contemporary brand new open plan kitchen/breakfast/family room, garden room with vista onto landscaped garden, luxury bath/shower room, luxury en suite, NO UPWARD CHAIN, viewing highly recommended.
Painted with two floral motif glazed panels and window light over.
Wall mounted thermostat, recessed lighting and coving.
Low level WC, wash hand basin with mixer tap, mirror and tiling, extractor fan and recessed lighting.
Dining Area 14' 1" max x 13' 1" ( 4.29m max x 3.99m )
Return dog leg stairs to first floor with under stairs recess, radiator, meter cupboard, wall mounted thermostat, recessed lighting and coving.
Sitting / Television Room 11' 4" x 10' 6" max ( 3.45m x 3.20m max )
Sash window to front, radiator, chimney breast with fireplace surround, recessed lighting and coving.
Kitchen/ Breakfast/ Family Roo 19' 2" x 14' 1" max ( 5.84m x 4.29m max )
The central hub of this designer residence is the contemporary open plan kitchen, ideal for entertaining or chilling out. This bespoke clean line kitchen comprises an extensive range of creme faced storage units at eye and base level with drawers and tall boy cupboards and ample marble effect work surfaces over.
With built in Whirlpool oven and Whirlpool ceramic hob, Cooke and Lewis stainless steel cooker hood over, stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Large breakfast/dining and or preparation bar with creme faced cupboards under and plumbing for automatic washing machine and plumbing for automatic dishwasher, cupboard housing gas fired boiler. Five double glazed window units to ceiling, door to side access, quality wood laminate flooring, recessed lighting to ceiling, open plan to:-
Garden Room 11' 6" x 10' 2" ( 3.51m x 3.10m )
Flowing from the kitchen area with quality wood laminate flooring, recessed lighting, storage cupboard, built in cat flap, twin double glazed bi-folding doors looking out and opening out onto the garden vista with extensive decking area ideal for entertaining or a reflective glass of wine after a long day.
Radiator, access to loft, period feature glazed skylight, wall mounted thermostat.
Master Bedroom 13' 9" x 11' 4" to front of wardrobes ( 4.19m x 3.45m to front of wardrobes )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, twin built in wardrobes, wall mounted thermostat, recessed lighting and coving, door to:-
Luxuriously fitted to comprise: low level WC, marble wash stand with designer oval wash hand basin and mixer tap, mirror, shaver point, heated tall boy towel rail, king size shower with single glazed side panel, designer sunflower shower head from ceiling, second wall mounted shower system and controls from the wall, fully tiled walls and flooring.
Radiator, Velux double glazed window to ceiling/roofline, twin opening double glazed windows to rear overlooking garden.
Bath / Shower Room
Luxuriously fitted to comprise: low level WC, marble wash stand with designer oval wash hand basin and mixer tap, mirror, shaver point. Free standing designer bath with hot/cold waterfall cascade tap and separate shower head.
Corner sited shower with curved shower screen doors, wall mounted controls and sunflower shower head from ceiling, radiator, heated towel rail. Tiled flooring and tiling to other areas and shower cubicle, concealed bathroom cabinet with floral motif material fronted doors, double glazed window to rear overlooking garden.
Landscaped Rear Garden
Fully enclosed, tranquil rear garden with extensive decking area to rear of property leading to circular lawned area and corner flower beds, dropping down steps to lower level with four silver birches and two raised semi-circular flower beds, shingle low maintenance garden area to large detached summerhouse with glazed door and glazed front panels, power and light with a further area to the rear suitable for storage.
The property benefits from an integrated, easy to operate, multi-zone heating system with optional remote access using a smart phone.
It also benefits from modern network cabling throughout for high speed data transfer.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59136791.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WOS102026. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Brown & Merry, Woburn Sands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.