2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleVicarage Gardens, Plymouth
Sold STC £90,000
- TWO BEDROOMS
- GROUND FLOOR FLAT
- PRIVATE ENTRANCE
- REAR SOUTH FACING GARDEN
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- DOUBLE GLAZING
- CENTRAL HEATING
GUIDE PRICE £90,000 - £100,000 Two bedroom ground floor flat, quiet location, private entrance, enclosed south facing rear garden. This property is perfect for a first time buyer or an investment buy, come and view before its gone! Call to arrange a viewing on 01752367232
Located in a popular residential area, close to local amenities such as shops, schools and bus routes this property is a must view. The property comprises a kitchen with fitted storage units, living room with french doors leading to a south facing enclosed rear garden, family bathroom, master bedroom with front facing window overlooking the front garden and a good sized second bedroom.
Lounge 11' 10" x 10' 4" ( 3.61m x 3.15m )
Double glazed patio doors, wall mounted radiator, television point, gas fire and laminated flooring.
Kitchen 7' 3" x 5' 9" ( 2.21m x 1.75m )
Rear facing double glazed window, fully fitted kitchen with wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel 1 1/2 bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and gas hob with cooker hood over, combination boiler.
Bedroom One 10' 4" x 11' 9" ( 3.15m x 3.58m )
Front facing double glazed window overlooking the front garden, wall mounted radiator, television and telephone point, laminated flooring.
Bedroom Two 9' 6" x 8' 5" ( 2.90m x 2.57m )
PVC double glazed window to the front elevation, wall mounted radiator.
Side facing double glazed window, shower, wash hand basin and low level wc, wall mounted radiator.
South facing garden with lawn and gravel areas and fully enclosed fencing.
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59138318.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SBX102962. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, St Budeaux. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.