3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleSpicers Court, Retford
Sold STC £140,000
- Well presented three storey home
- Generous living kitchen
- Four bedrooms, ensuite to master bedroom
- Rear gardens, garage
- Lovely cul de sac position, ideal for families
A modern four bedroom family home arranged over three levels. Positioned on a small cul de sac ideal for families to the fringes of Retford town, ideally located to access amenities including shops, supermarkets, schools and transport links.
The property sits just a couple of streets from the town rail station which has an intercity train link to London in 1hr 25 minutes as well as many other major cities. The only A1 is accessed within 4 miles and for those travelling further afield, Robin Hood international airport is just 13 miles away.
The property is situated less than a mile from the town centre where amenities include shops, boutiques restaurants and pubs. There is also a market three days a week and a monthly farmers market. For those who enjoy walking, there is an award winning park, Kings park positioned off the town centre with playpark, rose garden and bowling green as well as lovely routes along the Chesterfield canal and the River Idle. In addition to this the local schools are superb, making this an ideal choice for families.
Neutral decor and coving to the ceiling.
wash hand basin and w.c. in white, central heating radiator and neutral decor.
Kitchen 15' 4" x 12' 6" ( 4.67m x 3.81m )
Fitted with a good range of wall and base units with complementary worksurfaces and a sink and drainer. Integrated washing machine and fridge freezer, space for dishwasher and 1200mm range cooker. Tiled flooring, splashback tiling, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Ground Floor Bedroom 4/ Study 9' x 8' 3" ( 2.74m x 2.51m )
Modern decor, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Lounge 15' 5" x 12' 7" ( 4.70m x 3.84m )
Two double glazed french doors with Juliet balcony's beyond, two central heating radiators and a feature fire surround with an electric fire inset.
Bedroom 3 12' 8" x 9' ( 3.86m x 2.74m )
Two double glazed windows and two central heating radiators.
Master Bedroom 11' x 12' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.81m )
With sloping ceilings to one side, double fitted wardrobes and a central heating radiator.
Shower cubicle, w.c. and wash hand basin, central heating radiator, neutral decor and splashback tiling.
Bedroom 2 12' 7" x 9' 1" ( 3.84m x 2.77m )
With sloping ceilings to one side, neutral decor, central heating radiator and a double glazed window.
Three piece suite in white, splashback tiling and a central heating radiator.
To the front of the property is a small lawned garden. To the rear is an astro turfed garden edged by borders of plants and shrubs and a decked area. The garden is enclosed by fence.
A parking area to the front of the property and a single garage with an up and over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59140052.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RFD103797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Retford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.