4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhitmore Street, Whittlesey, Peterborough
- No Chain
- Town Centre
- Convert To Three Flats
- Two 1 Bedroom Flat
- One 2 Bedroom Flats
- Planning Permission Granted
*Planning Permission Granted
*Convert To Three Flats
*One 2 Bedroom Flat
*Two 1 Bedroom Flats
Planning permission is granted to convert this 4 bedroomed property into: 2 x 1 bedroom and 1 x 2 bedroom flats.
ENTRANCE HALL Stairs, Radiator, doors to:
14'7" x 22'8" (4.45m x 6.91m). Two windows to front, two radiators.
14'6" x 14'1" (4.42m x 4.29m). Window to front, radiator, opening to:
8'1" x 15'5" (2.46m x 4.70m). Bay window to rear elevation, radiator.
DOWNSTAIRS SHOWER ROOM
6'3" x 9'1" (1.91m x 2.77m). Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level W.C, wash hand pedestal and shower cubicle, tiled splash backs, radiator, window to side.
12'5" x 14'1" (3.78m x 4.29m). Radiator, window to side elevation.
KITCHEN BREAKFAST DINER
9'10" x 14'1" (3.00m x 4.29m). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop over, single drainer, space for cooker, plumbing for a dishwasher, windows to sides, radiator.
6'9" x 14'1" (2.06m x 4.29m). Fitted with a matching range of base and eye level units with worktop over, windows to either side elevation, radiator.
6'4" x 14'2" (1.93m x 4.32m). Windows to side and rear.
Loft access, doors to:
14'1" x 13'9" (4.29m x 4.19m). Windows to front, radiator.
14'6" x 11'1" (4.42m x 3.38m). Window to front, radiator.
11'2" x 8'3" (3.40m x 2.51m). Window to rear, radiator.
7'5" x 11'3" (2.26m x 3.43m). Window to rear, radiator.
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level W.C, wash hand pedestal and panelled bath, tiled splash backs, radiator, window to rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59141063.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WHT201720. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Whittlesey. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.