5 bedroom detached house for saleFoxgrove Avenue, Beckenham, BR3
- Gorgeous five bedroom detached house
- Superb condition throughout with modern finish
- Two ample reception rooms
- Fantastic kitchen with dining space and utility room
- Five good-sized double bedrooms
- Three en-suite bathrooms, another bathroom and additional WC
- Fantastic private garden with terrace and a fountain
- Garage and gated off-street parking for few cars
Presented in excellent condition throughout, this beautiful five bedroom detached house, boasts modern and stylish interior with great living and entertaining space.
Foxgrove Avenue is a quiet residential street, situated just moments from the green open spaces of Beckenham Place Park and the golf course, while Beckenham Junction rail station is just a short walk away.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 976316. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Beckenham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.