4 bedroom detached house for saleHatfield Peverel, Chelmsford
Sold by Us £550,000
- Impressive mature detached family home
- Four bedrooms, two bathrooms, four receptions
- Generous, sunny enclosed rear garden with log cabin
- Gas central heating, double glazing
- Fitted kitchen and separate utility
- Versatile accommodation
- Excellent location in highly popular village
- Ideal for commuters and access to A12
- Internal viewing a must
- Convenient for local amenities and services
Ideally located within easy walking distance of Hatfield Peverel railway station, a deceptively spacious four bedroom family home. Impressively presented, the property offers a generous garden with log cabin and good parking. Four reception rooms, kitchen, utility and downstairs shower room. En suite to master bedroom and separate family bathroom.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59142482.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 101587001264. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fine & Country, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.