4 bedroom detached house for saleGoodwood Close, Beverley
- Stunning Four Bedroom Family Home
- Cul-De-Sac Position In Molescroft
- Four Reception Rooms & Two En-Suites
- Beautiful Lawned Rear Garden
- Driveway & Double Garage
Early viewing is advised on this STUNNING DETACHED HOME situated in a fantastic cul-de-sac position in Molescroft. Includes four reception rooms, modern fitted kitchen, FOUR BEDROOMS WITH TWO EN-SUITES and stylish family bathroom. Also includes lawned gardens, driveway and DOUBLE GARAGE!
This truly stunning detached family home is situated in a prime cul-de-sac position within the highly sought after area of Molescroft. Beautifully presented throughout, the accommodation comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, lounge, dining room, day room and study, modern fitted kitchen with integrated appliances, utility room, four good sized bedrooms, three with built in wardrobes, plus two en-suites and a stylish family bathroom. Outside the property benefits from ample parking space with a front driveway and double garage, plus well maintained lawned garden with patio area. Perfectly suited for family living and sure to impress, early viewing is highly recommended.
With coved ceiling, stairs to first floor, radiator and double-glazed front door.
Study 8' x 7' 3" max ( 2.44m x 2.21m max )
With coved ceiling, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Lounge 18' 7" x 10' 2" max ( 5.66m x 3.10m max )
With coved ceiling, picture rail, gas fire, two radiators and double-glazed French doors.
Dining Room 11' 4" max x 8' 8" ( 3.45m max x 2.64m )
With coved ceiling and picture rail.
Day Room 12' x 10' 11" ( 3.66m x 3.33m )
With radiator, two double-glazed skylights and double-glazed French doors.
Kitchen 12' max x 7' 9" ( 3.66m max x 2.36m )
Fitted kitchen with wall and base units and work surfaces. Includes stainless steel sink with drainer, electric oven with electric hob and stainless steel cooker hood, integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Utility Room 7' 9" x 5' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.65m )
With wall and base units, work surfaces, stainless steel sink with drainer, plumbing for washing machine, radiator and door to garden.
Tiled with wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan and radiator.
Stairs from hallway with airing cupboard and loft access.
Bedroom One 11' max plus door recess x 10' 3" max ( 3.35m max plus door recess x 3.12m max )
With coved ceiling, picture rail, built in wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Two 10' 11" max x 8' 9" max ( 3.33m max x 2.67m max )
With coved ceiling, picture rail, built in wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Tiled with shower cubicle, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan and radiator.
Bedroom Three 9' 9" x 6' 9" min extending to 8' max ( 2.97m x 2.06m min extending to 2.44m max )
With radiator and double-glazed front window.
Bedroom Four 8' max x 8' 6" max ( 2.44m max x 2.59m max )
With built in wardrobes, radiator and double-glazed rear window.
Tiled with bath with shower attachment, wash hand basin, wc, extractor fan, radiator and double-glazed side window.
Rear block paved patio leading to lawned garden with shingled borders and mature shrubs with side gated access, all set within fenced perimeters.
Double Garage 16' 8" x 17' ( 5.08m x 5.18m )
With power, lighting and electric up and over door.
See below map of property location. For further information on the local area please contact the Residential Sales Team on 01482 880488.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59146622.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEV103010. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Beverley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.