4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLong Shaw Close, Boughton Monchelsea, Maidstone, Kent
- Modern 4 bedroom semi detached family home
- Useful en suite shower room
- Quiet cul de sac location
- Safe enclosed rear garden
- 2 separate reception areas
- EPC energy rating C (76)
Scrap the trip to the local DIY store and leave the paint brushes pack away; you're certainly not going to need them here.The magnificent clean cut décor throughout the entire home allows you to move in without having to do anything. It provides a blank canvas to decorate to your own taste. However, you will be too busy enjoying the many benefits that this home offers.The superb kitchen area and dining area are sure to be where you will spend the majority of your time. This space is sure to become the real hub of the home, where you are bound to enjoy good quality family time. Whether that be over a good wholesome meal prepared in the lovely kitchen area, or with plenty of board games, fun and laughter.If however you like your evenings a little more relaxed, then lounge is the perfect setting to kick back and unwind after a long days work. A glass of wine with the latest box set to keep you entertained, what more could you want?Outside there's an enclosed, easy to maintain garden, that provides the most perfect setting to enjoy the summer months with friends and family. However, as the garden has Astro Turf, you can enjoy it all year round. There's also two separate parking spaces, which is a real luxury with modern houses.You certainly need to book your viewing now to avoid missing out!
- GROUND FLOOR
- Entrance Hall
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Lounge: 16'2 x 11'10 (4.93m x 3.61m)
- Dining Area: 13'1 x 8'0 (3.99m x 2.44m)
- Kitchen Area: 11'10 x 7'10 (3.61m x 2.39m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 11'4 x 10'4 (3.46m x 3.15m)
- En Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'2 x 9'3 (3.10m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 3: 10'2 x 6'7 (3.10m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 4: 6'7 x 6'3 (2.01m x 1.91m)
- Family Bathroom
- Garage and Driveway
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59156801.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 13019620. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Loose. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.