3 bedroom terraced house for saleMain Street, Newton Solney, BURTON-ON-TRENT
- DOUBLE GARAGE
- Three Bedrooms
- TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- Shower Room
- PRIVATE REAR GARDEN
- Fitted Kitchen
- GROUND FLOOR WC
- 3 Miles from Burton Town Centre
A charming cottage located in a quaint village location, this home is likely to capture the hearts of all viewers. Features include DOUBLE GARAGE to rear, TWO RECEPTION ROOMS, three bedrooms and shower room, GROUND FLOOR WC. Three mile drive to Burton-on-Trent town centre.
A charming cottage located in a quaint village location, this home is likely to capture the hearts of all viewers. With character throughout, the property comprises three good sized bedrooms and a shower room on the first floor, with two receptions rooms, kitchen and wc on the ground floor. To the exterior the property boasts off road parking via a shared access driveway to the rear, leading to a double garage and private garden.
The village of Newton Solney has many local walks and good local pubs and shops. It is also a 3 mile drive to the town centre of Burton-on-Trent which offers lots more amenities including the Coopers Square Shopping Centre, major supermarkets and within the catchment area for Repton junior school and John Port senior school.
Shared rear driveway providing off road parking with garage access and obscure glazed door into:
Lounge 12' 8" max x 12' 8" max into recess ( 3.86m max x 3.86m max into recess )
Double glazed window to front elevation, wood effect laminate flooring, ceiling light point, gas fire, under stairs storage cupboard, TV aerial, telephone socket and stairs to first floor.
Dining Room 11' 10" plus recess x 8' 11" ( 3.61m plus recess x 2.72m )
Ceiling light point, gas fire, wood effect laminate flooring and TV aerial.
Kitchen 7' x 9' 7" ( 2.13m x 2.92m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, a range of wall and base units with roll top work surface over, incorporating a stainless steel sink/drainer with mixer tap, tiled flooring, spacer for range cooker, ceiling light point and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher.
Wash hand basin, ceiling light point, low level flush WC and tiled floor.
Obscure stable style door to rear elevation, tiled floor and ceiling light point.
Two loft access points and two ceiling light points.
Bedroom One 9' 8" x 12' 6" ( 2.95m x 3.81m )
Double glazed window to front elevation, TV aerial and ceiling light point.
Bedroom Two 8' 10" max x 8' 10" max ( 2.69m max x 2.69m max )
Velux window, ceiling light point, wardrobe with sliding mirrored door and TV aerial.
Bedroom Three 4' 10" plus recess x 9' 6" ( 1.47m plus recess x 2.90m )
Double glazed window to rear elevation, TV aerial and ceiling light point.
Obscure double glazed window to rear elevation, low level flush WC, wash hand basin, ceiling light point, shower cubicle, shaver point with light and two extractor fans.
Concrete patio area, raised lawn and brick wall, hedge and fence to boundaries.
Electric roll shutter door, power socket, light point and obscure glazed door to rear garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59157416.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BUT202244. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Burton-upon-Trent - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.