3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleLincoln Avenue, Gedney Hill, SPALDING
Sold STC £130,000
- Three Bed Semi-Detached House
- uPVC Double Glazing Throughout
- Popular Village Location
- Good Sized Rear Garden
- Ample Off Street Parking
An established semi-detached house, believed to be of a Trusteel type construction, situated within the popular village location of Gedney Hill. Accommodation comprising of an entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, good sized rear garden and ample off street parking.
An established semi-detached house believed to be of a Trusteel type construction, situated within the popular village location of Gedney Hill offering easy access to local amenities and schools.
The accommodation comprises of an entrance hall, lounge/diner, kitchen, three bedrooms, bathroom, good sized rear garden and ample off street parking.
Double glazed door to front aspect, stairs rising to the first floor, smoke detector and door leading to the Kitchen and a door leading to:-
Lounge/Diner 22' x 12' 2" ( 6.71m x 3.71m )
Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, fireplace with feature timber surround composite marble back and hearth and solid fuel fire with back boiler, two radiators, telephone point, TV point, textured and coved ceiling, wood effect flooring and door leading to:-
Kitchen 8' 5" x 8' 2" exc door recess ( 2.57m x 2.49m exc door recess )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted kitchen with a selection of wall and base units, work surfaces, inset stainless steel sink with mixer tap over and drainer, tiled walls, electric cooker point, plumbing and space for washing machine, tile effect flooring, wooden back door with obscured glazed panel allows access to a covered passageway. There is also a pantry providing good storage options.
First Floor Landing
Two double glazed windows to side aspect, smoke detector and access to all bedrooms and family bathroom.
Bedroom One 13' 4" x 10' min ( 4.06m x 3.05m min )
Double glazed window to front aspect, fitted wardrobes with storage, radiator, wooden effect flooring and TV point.
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes with hanging rail and storage, loft hatch access and radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 4" x 7' 8" exc alcove ( 2.54m x 2.34m exc alcove )
Double glazed window to front aspect and radiator.
Double glazed frosted window to rear aspect, bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, WC, built in airing cupboard housing the hot water cylinder, radiator, part tiling to walls and wood effect flooring.
To the front of the property has a laid to gravel area providing off street parking for several vehicles. The side boundaries are defined by conifer hedging and close boarded timber fencing. To the right hand side of the property a gate provides access to the:-
Access can also be gained by the rear entrance door from the kitchen to:-
Outside Coal Shed
All of which are brick built. A concrete footpath provides access to the rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn and enclosed by a variety of fencing and hedging.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59159072.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SDG105703. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Spalding. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.