2 bedroom apartment for saleApartment 7, Acorn House, Paper Mill Lane, Bramford, IPswich, Suffolk, IP8
- CONTEMPORARY GATED DEVELOPMENT
- READY FOR IMMEDIATE OCCUPATION
- CONTEMPORARY KITCHENS WITH BUILT-IN APPLIANCES
- GAS FIRED HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS & DOORS
- LIGHT, BRIGHT & SPACIOUS ACCOMMODATION
- CARPETS & FLOORING
- GENEROUS PARKING
- GENEROUS LANDSCAPED GARDENS ON SELECTED PLOTS
- L.A.B.C. BUILDING GUARANTEE
- SHOW HOMES AVAILABLE FOR VIEWING
Acorn House lies approximately mi-way between the well served villages of Claydon and Bramford, both of these Mid Suffolk villages offer a good range of everyday shopping and recreational facilities including primary & secondary schooling, supermarkets with seven day opening, pharmacy's and doctor's surgeries, pubs, restaurants, newsagents and regular bus services. The county town of Ipswich is approximately 1 miles distance offering a wide range of facilities including mainline railway link to London's Liverpool Street. Connection to the A14 trunk road is less than 1 mile and offers access in an easterly direction to the A12, Ipswich and Felixstowe and in a westerly direction to Bury St Edmunds, Cambridge and on to the Midlands.
Acorn House represents a high quality conversion of an iconic 1970's architect design building offering a selection of two and three bedroom luxury apartments and three bedroom, two storey houses with light & bright interiors displaying cutting edge contemporary design and styling. The properties are offered ready for immediate occupation with built-in appliances, carpets and flooring, the houses and selected ground floor apartments are offered with generous and landscaped gardens, all the properties have parking spaces, gas fired heating, energy efficient double glazing and L.A.B.C building guarantees. Show houses are available for viewing. Further details available at www.acornhouse.net.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59160290.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ACORNFLAT7. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hamilton Smith, Claydon. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.