2 bedroom terraced house for saleTrongate, Stonehouse
Sold STCM £67,500
- stunning sandstone family home circa 1900
- gorgeous big lounge with many traditional features
- beautiful kitchen with Belfast sink
- lovely big dining room/2nd lounge
- 2 very well presented bedrooms
- fully tiled family bathroom
- private walled courtyard
*** OFFERS OVER £67,500 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £90,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for something a bit different? A 2 bedroom townhouse in the semi rural village of Stonehouse?
Would you like a stunning big lounge with many traditional features, such as original wood flooring and finishings, tiled fireplace, stained glass display cabinet, and beautiful original window surrounds?
What about a lovely big dining room or second lounge, with fresh, neutral decor, new light wood laminate flooring and feature fireplace?
How about a gorgeous family kitchen with light cream wood units, contrasting worktops, double Belfast sink, induction hob and contrasting flooring?
Would you like 2 very well presented double bedrooms, with traditional fireplace in the main room and both with lovely fresh decor and contrasting carpeting?
What about a fresh, bright bathroom, fully tiled with contrasting flooring and a separate wc?
How about gas central heating and double glazing?
If so, igloo have what you're looking for!
*** FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Lounge 5.41m (17'9") x 5.38m (17'8")
Dining Room/2nd Lounge 5.41m (17'9") x 2.92m (9'7")
Kitchen 3.96m (13'0") x 2.46m (8'1")
Bedroom 1 4.27m (14'0") x 3.05m (10'0")
Bedroom 2 4.27m (14'0") x 3.23m (10'7")
Family Bathroom 1.98m (6'6") x 1.85m (6'1")
FULL HOME REPORT AND MORTGAGE VALUATION
The home report information pack includes :
1. Single Survey and Mortgage Valuation -This gives information about the properties current condition, and any problems it has and how urgently they need attention. A generic mortgage valuation report is included which potential buyers can take to their lenders to assist in the arrangement of their mortgage.
2. Energy Performance Certificate : This report will show how "green" the property is and will rate the home A-G for energy efficiency (similar to how fridges and freezers are rated). The report will recommend how to improve the property's energy efficiency.
3. Property Questionnaire : This is completed by the seller, and it shows who the gas and electricity supplier are, the parking arrangements, council tax band, and other useful general information.
A copy of this full report can be made available to any genuinely interested buyers of this property on request.
**FREE MORTGAGE ADVICE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY ***
Where floor plans are used, these are intended for guidance purposes only. Measurements of doors, windows, rooms and any other items are approximate and no responsibility is taken for any error, omission or mis-statement.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002748. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.