3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWhalley Road, Clayton Le Moors
- A simply stunning 3 bedroom semi-detached property
- Situated in a desirable location
- Immaculately presented throughout
- Utility room extension
- Modern open plan dining kitchen
- 3 Good sized bedrooms
- Family friendly rear garden
- Off road parking
- uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating
- Early viewings recommended
Enjoying an elevated position in this highly sought after location is this simply stunning 3 bedroom semi-detached family friendly home which must be viewed to be fully appreciated. This fantastic property has been extended from the original build to offer a utility/storage room and has recently undergone extensive external works to offer ample off road parking & a superb private rear lawn garden. Benefiting from uPVC double glazing & gas fired central heating the accommodation comprises: entrance porch, hallway, lounge, open plan dining kitchen, utility room, 3 good sized bedrooms & a 3 piece bathroom suite. Externally the property boasts a generous rear lawn garden which is perfect for family activities. Situated to the front is a spacious driveway and access path to the entrance door. For further information or to arrange a viewing appointment please contact Grace on 01254 234 242.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59162933.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5665727. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Duckworths Estate Agents, Accrington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.