2 bedroom apartment for saleViolet Gardens, Carluke
- Ground floor flat with own back and front door
- Own garden/drying area to rear of property
- Private residents parking
- Cul De Sac location
- Double bedrooms with wardrobes in each room
- Freshly painted throughout
- Great first time buy or buy to let
*** OFFERS OVER £62,995 WITH A HOME REPORT VALUE OF £70,000 ***
Hello, are you looking for a great first time buy, or buy to let 2 bedroom lower flat in Carluke?
Would you like it to have a bright spacious lounge?
How about a good size kitchen, with light oak units, contrasting tiled flooring and tiled splashback?
What about 2 double bedrooms, both with fitted storage units?
Would you like a modern and fresh fully tiled bathroom?
How about private parking to the front and a drying area to the rear?
Would you like it to be in true walk in condition and recently painted throughout?
If so , igloo have what you're looking for!
Family Bathroom 1.90m (6'3") x 1.57m (5'2")
Lounge 4.70m (15'5") x 3.51m (11'6")
Kitchen 3.30m (10'10") x 1.98m (6'6")
Bedroom 1 3.66m (12'0") x 3.17m (10'5")
Bedroom 2 3.10m (10'2") x 2.92m (9'7")
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59163458.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference IGL1002751. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Igloo , Hamilton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.