4 bedroom detached house for saleCauldon, Staffordshire
- Guide Price £175,000 - £225,000
- Detached Cottage
- Corner Plot extending to 0.6 acres
- Ample off road parking
- Field views to the rear
- Complete refurbishment required
- Internal inspection of ground floor only due to condition
- No Chain
- Closing date for Tender 17th June 2016 at 12 noon
A detached stone cottage occupying a corner position set in grounds extending to approximately 0.6 acre.
The property requires complete refurbishment but offers great potential and provides accommodation across three floors along with a good range of outbuildings.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6720322. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bagshaws, Ashbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.