2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleDrayton High Road, Norwich
Sold STC £179,950
- Super Insulation
- Triple glazing
- Air filtration system for improved indoor air quality
- Electronically controlled external blinds
- Mechanical heat recovery system
- Thermal bridge free construction
- Passivhaus Certified
SHARED EQUITY - RARE CHANCE - ONLY TWO REMAINING - CALL US TO ARRANGE ACCESS TO OUR STUNNING SHOW HOUSE! This fantastic Passivhaus certified property, Plot 9 - The Ash, is a 2 bed semi-detached house with off-road parking and is offered at 75% open market value.
Carrowbreck Meadow is a brand new development by Broadland Growth Ltd of just 14 Passivhaus certified properties. Built by locally based RG Carter, to an extremely high standard, these properties are not only modern but also extremely energy efficient. With average space heating savings of up to 75% when compared to your average new build property Carrowbreck Meadow is designed to not just look fantastic but to also save you money on your home running costs.
Featuring a modern design, industry leading technology and high quality specification all located on a development within a mature woodland setting. Carrowbreck Meadow has come to set the standard for property in Norwich. Located in Hellesdon local amenities are only a stone's throw away with the city, countryside and airport all within easy reach of this very convenient location. The development also features a woodland walk going through approximately 3/4 of an acre STMS.
With only 14 properties available and this being the first development of its kind in Norwich we anticipate extremely high interest and would strongly encourage all interested parties to contact William H Brown Norwich to register your interest to view the stunning show home.
Viewing strictly by appointment only.
To view our educational Show Home containing lots of information about just what makes a Passivhaus so special call us on 01603 760044 now for further information and to register your interest to attend our launch event.
Please note price shown is 75% of open market value (shared equity). Purchase is subject to approval, terms and conditions, contact us for further information.
Benefits Of A Passivhaus:
* Super insulated for warm winters and cool summers
* No drafts or cold surfaces
* Improved air quality
* Outperforms UK building regulations
* Low energy LED lighting
* Efficient dual zone heating system
* Minimal heating requirements due to solar gain and super-efficient building envelope and insulation.
* Choice of stylish and modern kitchen units (subject to stage of construction)
* Choice of high quality wall tiles (subject to stage of construction)
* Hotpoint double oven to all private units
* Hotpoint single over to all shared equity units
* Hotpoint induction hobs to all plots
* Led spotlights to non-wet areas
* Mechanical ventilation with heat recovery system
* Paved patio section of garden
* Triple glazed windows
* Triple glazed front door and rear French door
* Electronically controlled venetian external blinds to help control solar gain
* Off road parking for each unit
Early reservations will have the opportunity to pick their finishes (subject to stage of construction)
Broadland Growth Limited
Broadland Growth Ltd - A developer with a difference
Carrowbreck Meadow is brought to you by Broadland Growth Ltd . This private company is a partnership specially created to offer carefully planned, affordable, high quality developments in the Broadland district - while maintaining the highest public sector values at the heart of its two partners. Their ethos is to marry environmental excellence with quality living so that their developments benefit the local community.
Images are of the Show Home Plot 8 and may differ for other properties in layout, style and specification.
The computer generated images, floor plans, configurations, plans and layouts are indicative only. Please note if viewing on Zoopla estimated montly running costs are based on a standard property and are not reflective of a passivhaus certified property.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/new-homes-for-sale/property-59170097.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR123013. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.