2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleParkside, Heage, Belper
- SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN
- PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
- Driveway offering PARKING
- TWO BEDROOMS
- Private rear courtyard garden
- BUYERS INCENTIVE APPLIED TO PROPERTY*subject to terms and conditions*
SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN this lovely semi-detached home is PERFECT FOR FIRSTTIME BUYERS. With a DRIVEWAY FOR PARKING, the property offers comfortable living space comprising of a lounge, kitchen/diner and summer room, TWO BEDROOMS and a bathroom.
Burchell Edwards are pleased to offer to the market this WELL-PRESENTED semi-detached home, which is situated in the desirable location of Heage on Parkside. SOLD WITH NO UPWARD CHAIN the property is PERFECT FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS. This pretty traditional semi is gas central heated, double glazed and in brief comprises of: Lounge, kitchen/diner and summer room whilst to the first floor are TWO BEDROOMS and a bathroom. Externally it is set back from the road with a gravel fore-garden and has a driveway accessed via a dropped kerb which offers PARKING, with a gate leading to a pretty rear courtyard garden. The rear courtyard is paved for low maintenance, has a cycle shed and offers a private outlook PERFECT FOR ALFRESCO DINING. A viewing of this home is highly recommended in order to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer.
Directions: From the branch head on Bridge Street/A6 towards Chevin View and turn right onto Field Lane, turn right onto Green Lane, left onto Church Lane and left onto Chesterfield Road/B6013. Continue to follow the B6013, turn right onto Jackson's Lane then turn left onto Old Road and right onto Park Road. Continue along Park Road which turns left and joins Parkside. The property is marked by our "For Sale" board
Lounge 12' 1" into recess x 11' 4" ( 3.68m into recess x 3.45m )
Having front elevation entrance door, front elevation double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, telephone and TV point, open fireplace inset with burning stove, fitted carpet and door leading to:
Kitchen 9' 11" x 9' 4" plus cupboard ( 3.02m x 2.84m plus cupboard )
Fitted with a range of wall and base units with work surfaces over, sink and drainer, integrated electric oven, integrated gas hob with extractor hood over, plumbing for washing machine, understairs cupboard houses the boiler, tiled flooring and spashbacks, stairs to the first floor, rear elevation door leading to the summer room and rear elevation double glazed window.
Summer Room 6' 5" x 5' 9" ( 1.96m x 1.75m )
Being of brick and UPVC construction. Having rear elevation double glazed window, side elevation double glazed door leading to the rear courtyard and laminate flooring.
First Floor Landing
Having side elevation double glazed window, loft access and gas central heating radiator.
Bedroom 1 9' 11" x 9' 2" ( 3.02m x 2.79m )
Having rear elevation double glazed window boasting views across the countryside, built-in cupboard and fitted carpet.
Bedroom 2 11' 5" x 7' 2" ( 3.48m x 2.18m )
Having front elevation double glazed window, gas central heating radiator, fitted carpet and feature stone fireplace.
Bathroom 8' 5" x 4' 8" ( 2.57m x 1.42m )
Fitted with wash hand basin, bath with electric shower over and WC. Side elevation double glazed obscure window and tiled splashback areas.
Externally it is set back from the road with a gravel fore-garden and has a driveway accessed via a dropped kerb which offers PARKING, with a gate leading to a pretty rear courtyard garden. The rear courtyard is paved for low maintenance, has a cycle shed and offers a private outlook PERFECT FOR ALFRESCO DINING.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3. The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4. Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5. Burchell Edwards has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6. Burchell Edwards has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59170637.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BEL202120. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Burchell Edwards, Belper - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.