2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLower Stock Road, West Hanningfield, Chelmsford
- Two Bedrooms
- Rural Location
- Ample Parking
- Stunning Outlook
Situated in a quiet countryside setting is this detached bungalow that comes with an option to purchase 5 acres (sts) of paddock land by separate negotiation. The property is presented to an excellent condition and sits on a generous plot.
Entrance: 7' x 5' 5" ( 2.13m x 1.65m )
Conservatory style with UPVC double-glazing. Ceramic tiled floor, double-glazed entrance door and double-glazed door to:
Kitchen/Breakfast Room 25' 3" x 10' 6" ( 7.70m x 3.20m )
Fitted with matching base and eye level units, beneath granite effect work surface. Inset 1.5 bowl sink. Integrated appliances including Hotpoint Electric double oven with four ring gas hob above and concealed extractor hood, integrated fridge freezer and integrated dishwasher. Part-tiled walls. Double-glazed bow window to rear. Opens to dining area with double-glazed front doors leading out to the block paved terrace, radiator, ceramic tiled floor, opens to sitting room and door to utility room.
Utility Room 9' 6" x 5' 7" ( 2.90m x 1.70m )
Double-glazed obscure leaded light window to side. Matching units beneath granite effect worktop surfaces. Inset single drainer sink. Plumbing for washing machine and space for tumble dryer. Wall mounted Vailliant LPG Boiler. Part tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor and loft hatch.
Lounge 15' 7" x 15' ( 4.75m x 4.57m )
Double-glazed French doors with matching side panels. Leading onto the block paved terrace and grounds. Karndean flooring. Coved ceiling and dado rail. Radiator. Door to inner hall.
Karndean floor, radiator, coved ceiling and ceiling rose. Doors to:
Master Bedroom 17' 5" x 9' 11" ( 5.31m x 3.02m )
Double-glazed leaded light with window to side over-looking the grounds. Radiator, fitted bedroom furniture in a light beech effect, including dressing table unit, bedside cabinets with display areas and over-bed storage. Ladies and gents wardrobes and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 11' 4" x 9' 6" ( 3.45m x 2.90m )
Double-glazed leaded light window to side with fitted wardrobes to one wall, radiator and coved ceiling.
Fitted with a quality white suite with Camacho vanity unit with marble display incorporating a sink with mixer-tap and bespoke cupboards beneath. Fitted mirrors, cupboards and featured lighting over. Low level flush w.c. Double shower cubicle, ceramic tiled floor and chrome heated towel rail. Tiled walls and double-glazed obscure window to side aspect.
Bella View occupies a plot of 0.75 acre being surrounded by paddocks and woods. The entrance has electronic double gates leading to extensive shingle parking area and with large lawn with attractive meandering block paved paths. Outside tap. (Agent Note: Property has private drainage system).
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59172023.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CHE107783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Chelmsford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.