1 bedroom apartment for saleEarlham Road, Norwich
Sold STC £160,000
- FOURTH FLOOR APARTMENT
- ONE DOUBLE BEDROOM
- STUDY / EXTRA RECEPTION ROOMS
- WARDEN CONTROLLED HOUSING
- COMMUNAL GARDENS AND VISITORS PARKING
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
**INTERNAL VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!** This over 55's retirement apartment is situated within a prime residential location within a stones throw from Norwich city centre, with amazing views towards the Roman Catholic Cathedral, with no onward chain.
Door to communal hallway, loft access, storage cupboard, telephone entry system and emergency pull chord
Living Room / Dining Room 19' 6" x 14' 4" max ( 5.94m x 4.37m max )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, electric storage heater, telephoen point, television point, electric fireplace door to study room.
Study 7' 9" x 4' 5" ( 2.36m x 1.35m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect
Kitchen 9' x 5' 3" ( 2.74m x 1.60m )
Modern fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base units, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, double doors to living room, stainless steel sink single bowl sink and drainer with roll top work surfaces over, electric oven, electric hob, overhead cooker hood, integrated fridge and freezer, vinyl flooring
Bedroom 12' 7" x 8' 7" ( 3.84m x 2.62m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect television point, telephone point, electric storage heater
Suite comprising bath, mains fed shower, glass shower screen, pedestal sink, low level wc, part tiled walls, airing cupboard, ex fan, heated towel rail.
From the Unthank Road office proceed along Unthank Road into the city centre proceeding straight over the roundabout onto Earlham road, going around the bend on the left and taking your first right to Royal Arch Court where the property will be found.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59172110.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR100833. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.