3 bedroom terraced house for saleClimping Road, Crawley
Sold STC £287,500
- Guide Price: £295,000
- Spacious Lounge
- Fitted Kitchen
- Downstairs W/C
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathrooms
- Rear Gardens, Driveway and Garage
Well Presented Three Bedroom End of Terrace Family Home to the market, comprising of a Lounge, Fitted Kitchen, Downtairs W/C, Three Double Bedrooms, Family Bathroom, Rear Garden and Driveway.
Fox and Sons are proud to introduce this well presented three bedroom end of terrace property to the market!
Downstairs, the property comprises of a very spacious lounge with the potential to be used as an open plan lounge/dining room, a fitted kitchen offering a gas oven and hob with an overhead extractor fan, a sink with draining area, numerous storage cupboards and plenty of worktop space, and the property also benefits from a downstairs W/C. Upstairs, all three of the bedrooms are generous doubles, and the family bathroom comprises of a low flush toilet, a basin with storage underneath, a bath and an overhead electric shower unit.
The rear garden is mostly laid to lawn with additional patio space, and the driveway offers space for multiple cars. The property also attains a garage to the rear of the garden.
The property is situated in the sought after location of Ifield, and is within conveniently close proximity to Crawley Town Centre and mainline train station. Additionally, credited schools such as Our Lady Queen of Heaven Catholic Primary School and Ifield Community College are also near by.
Lounge 22' 2" x 10' 7" ( 6.76m x 3.23m )
Kitchen 16' 7" x 9' 2" ( 5.05m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 1 11' 8" x 11' ( 3.56m x 3.35m )
Bedroom 2 10' 8" x 9' 2" ( 3.25m x 2.79m )
Bedroom 3 7' 6" x 9' ( 2.29m x 2.74m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59176715.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRA105382. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Crawley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.