2 bedroom terraced house for saleHeathfield Green, Salford, Manchester, M6 6NR
Sold STC £124,995
HUNTERS presents the PHASE 3 release of the HEATHFIELDS DEVELOPMENT - an exciting New Build development offering 18 homes with a range of 2 and 3 bedroom town houses within easy reach of Manchester City Centre and close to local amenities.
Now taking off-plan deposits – PHASE 1 : SOLD OUT - PHASE 2 and PHASE 3 to be complete by June/July 2016 – Contact us today to register your interest - 0161 790 9000 or email@example.com
- Individual driveway car park for each house
- Individual turfed private garden
- Secure by design composite panel front door
- Grey profile framed UPVC
- French doors and windows
- Highest standards of insulation for both heat and sound
- Use of sustainably sourced timber within the construction
- Interiors designed by award winning interior designers NoChintz
- Bespoke Furniture and Accessories packs designed by NoChintz.
- Gas central heating
Experience boutique style the moment you step into a Nook & Key home. We work with award winning interior design company NoChintz to bring you quality and design in equal measure.
All properties benefiting from;
- Fully fitted kitchen soft close units, including Zanussi ceramic hob, oven and extractor
- Tiled splash back in kitchen
- Wood effect composite Gerfloor Creation Flooring in kitchen, hall and lounge
- Vitra white bathroom suite including bath, toilet, sink, concealed chrome shower unit over the bath and shower screen
- Large fitted bathroom mirror
- Tiled floor in bathrooms, tiled walls around the bath, wall behind sink and bath panel
- Dulux Matt emulsion paint throughout
- Canterbury 4 panel internal wooden doors with satin chrome handles
- Satin chrome light switches
Surrounded by green spaces, the location of this boutique development means Heathfields offers the best of both worlds. There’s room to breathe and plan your future in a home of your own, whilst still enjoying the best of city centre lifestyle with shops, bars, restaurants and theatres within easy reach.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WRSSL99263824. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hunters, Worsley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.