4 bedroom bungalow for saleBraeside, Kirklevington
- Extending to Over 2000 Sq. Ft, A Superbly Presented & Deceptively Spacious Four Double Bedroom Detached Dormer Bungalow
- Occupying a Substantial Plot within the Highly Regarded Village of Kirklevington
- This Tastefully Presented Property Offers Generous Accommodation Which We Feel Would Appeal to Both Family or Executive Buyers
- Lounge Opening to Dining Room
- Extensive Double Glazed Conservatory
- Re-Fitted Kitchen with Granite Worktops & Integrated Appliances
- Two Ground Floor Bedrooms & Bathroom
- On the First Floor there are Two Further Bedrooms & Access to Substantial Eaves Storage
- Warmed By an Oil Fired Central Heating System & Provides Double Glazing & Security Alarm System
- Delightful Established Gardens to Front & Rear
Extending to over 2000 sq. ft, a superbly presented and deceptively spacious four double bedroom detached dormer bungalow occupying a substantial plot within the highly regarded village of Kirklevington. This tastefully presented property offers generous accommodation which we feel would appeal to both family or executive buyers and briefly comprises: Hallway, Lounge opening to Dining Room, extensive double glazed Conservatory, re-fitted Kitchen with granite worktops and integrated appliances, two ground floor Bedrooms and Bathroom. On the first floor there are two further bedrooms and access to substantial eaves storage. The property is warmed by an oil fired central heating system and provides double glazing and a security alarm system. There are delightful established gardens to front and rear, an extensive block paved driveway and car hardstanding area together with a tandem garage. Kirklevington offers a popular junior school and is well placed for access to Yarm and the A19 road network.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59179721.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference YAR160108. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Yarm. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.