3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleGuidfa Meadows,Crossgates, Llandrindod Wells,LD1
- Fringe of village location
- Detached family bungalow
- 17 x 8 ft garage
- 17 x 9 ft kitchen/breakfast room
- Backs on to open farmland
- Within 500 yards of convenience shop
- Current energy rating - D
- 13 x 11 ft reception room
- Private gardens
- Three bedrooms
An excellent three bedroom bungalow backing on to farmland in a desirable village location with private gardens, off-road parking and garage
An excellent three bedroom detached family bungalow benefiting from mature well-maintained gardens in a desirable village location , just four miles from the centre of Llandrindod Wells. Internally, the bungalow's accommodation briefly comprises an entrance walkway, leading to the pedestrian access into the single garage, the rear garden, and into the 17 x 9 ft fitted kitchen/breakfast room. From here, there is access into the inner hallway, leading to the 13 x 11 ft living room. There is also access from here to the three bedrooms, and the family bathroom. Externally, the bungalow enjoys the aforementioned garage, ample parking for numerous vehicles, and pleasant, well-maintained private gardens. The gardens are laid mainly to gravel and patio slabs, giving an easy, low maintenance exterior to the property with a lawned section to the side of the property.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1776564. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Llandrindod Wells. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.