1 bedroom flat for saleHibernia Court, North Star Boulevard, Greenhithe, Kent, DA9
Sold STC £180,000
- Recently built apartment block
- Secure Underground Allocated Parking
- Next to ASDA 24/7 Superstore
- 3 mins from Greenhithe - Bluewater Station
- 5 mins drive to Bluewater Shopping Mall and 10 mins to Lakeside Retail Park/Shopping Centre
- Children's Play/BBQ Area
- Direct trains to London Cannon Street and Charing Cross.
Guide price: £180,000 - £200,000. A one bedroom ground floor apartment located within the popular Thames waterside Development in close proximity of Bluewater and the Station benefitting from allocated parking and no forward chain.
Parking: One underground allocated parking space.
Lease term: 125 years
Remaining lease: 119 years
Service charges: £1401.84 per annum
Ground rent: £225 per annum
We have happily lived in this apartment since its new build and due to a second wonderful addition in the family had to relocate to something big. Special care has been taken with this apartment to ensure all fixtures and fittings are in its best condition and expect to handover this flat to the new owner in pristine condition !
We have really enjoyed living by the riverside and all the amenities it has to offer within walking distance.
4.57m x 3.35m
Double glazed window to rear. Carpet. Two radiators. Open to kitchen.
2.26m x 2.13m
Matching wall and base units with work surfaces over. Electric oven. Space for fridge freezer. Sink unit. Wall mounted boiler. Integrated dishwasher. Vinyl flooring.
4.57m x 2.72m
Double glazed window to front. Carpet. Radiator.
Bath with shower attachment. Low level WC. Wash hand basin. Vinyl flooring. Radiator.
Door to side. Carpet. Radiator. Storage cupboard. Entry phone system.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59185196.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SWC120061. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Robinson Jackson, Greenhithe & Swanscombe - Resale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.