3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleAldwick Felds, Bognor Regis
- Detached Bungalow
- Larger Than Average Corner Plot & Gardens
- Living/Dining Room
- Kitchen & Conservatory
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- CHAIN FREE
Call us today to book your appointment to view this CHAIN FREE, attractive, three bed, detached bungalow which is situated on a larger than average corner plot. It has beautifully landscaped gardens, a double garage & driveway which has space for five or possibly more vehicles.
As the property sits on a corner plot it benefits from a larger than average front garden. This attractive, three bed, detached bungalow with double garage is CHAIN FREE. For your appointment to view internally, call or email us today. Through the front door into the entrance hall where ample storage cupboards can be found are further doors to the living/dining room with sliding patio doors onto the rear garden, the modern & well-appointed kitchen with a door into the conservatory, the recently re-fitted bathroom with assisted entry bath, the separate WC & the three bedrooms which all benefit from built-in double wardrobes. Other features of the property include warm air central heating, double glazing & a substantial driveway which has space for five or possibly more vehicles.
Wooden door to front, with frosted window to side, two storage cupboards, telephone point, loft access, warm air central heating vent & door to living/dining room, kitchen, bed 1, 2, 3, bathroom & the separate WC.
Living Area 15' 10" x 13' 8" ( 4.83m x 4.17m )
Double glazed windows to front, telephone point, TV point, heating vent. This room is open to the dining room.
Dining Area 10' 6" x 8' 5" ( 3.20m x 2.57m )
Double glazed sliding door into the rear garden with remote control sun shade, heating vent & serving hatch into the kitchen.
Kitchen 13' 8" x 8' 3" ( 4.17m x 2.51m )
Fitted kitchen comprising of wall & base mounted cupboards & drawers with work surfaces & tiled splash backs. Sink & drainer unit under double glazed window to rear, electric oven & electric infrared hob with cooker hood over, built-in microwave space and plumbing for washing machine, integrated dish washer, integrated fridge/freezer, cupboard housing warm air central heating boiler, tiled floor, serving hatch into dining area & door into the conservatory.
Conservatory 12' 2" x 8' 8" ( 3.71m x 2.64m )
Timber framed conservatory with doors to both sides onto the rear garden patio, wall lights & tiled flooring.
Bedroom 1 14' 8" x 10' 5" ( 4.47m x 3.18m )
Double glazed window to side, built-in wardrobe with shelf & hanging rail, heating vent, telephone & TV point.
Bedroom 2 14' 9" x 9' 5" ( 4.50m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to rear, built-in wardrobe with shelf & hanging rail, heating vent.
Bedroom 3 10' 5" x 8' 6" ( 3.18m x 2.59m )
Double glazed window to front, built-in wardrobe with shelf & hanging rail, heating vent & telephone point.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, assisted entry bath with mixer taps & electric shower over. tiling, wash hand basin, heated towel rail, tiled floor & heating vent.
Frosted double glazed window to rear, WC, wash hand basin, tiling, tiled floor & heating vent.
Double Garage 17' 6" x 16' 9" ( 5.33m x 5.11m )
Two metal up & over doors, power, light, door into rear garden & ample storage in loft space.
As the property sits on a corner plot it benefits from a larger than average front garden & it is enclosed to one side to dwarf walling. The space has been utilised to allow parking for five or possibly more vehicles. The remainder of the garden is laid to lawn, shingle & pebble areas & well established plant & shrub borders. Here access can also be found into the rear garden.
The rear garden is enclosed by timber panel fencing. It is laid mostly to lawn and has well established plant & shrub borders. A paved patio can be found outside the conservatory with a pathway which leads to the rear door to the double garage. In the rear garden you will also find a security light, water tap & gate to the front garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59185511.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRG104093. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.