2 bedroom terraced house for saleWoodyett Park, Busby, Glasgow
Sold STC £145,000
- Modern mid terraced villa.
- Hallway, 22ft lounge, kitchen.
- 2 bedrooms, bathroom.
- GCH, gardens, garage.
Modern mid terraced villa enjoying a quiet position in this sought-after pocket of Busby with leafy outlook to the front.
Rarely available in this pleasant pocket of Busby, this modern mid terraced villa enjoys a great position with leafy outlook. The home offers well-proportioned accommodation which comprises; entrance vestibule, dual aspect lounge with dining area to the rear and under stair storage cupboard and a fitted kitchen. Upstairs there are two well proportioned bedrooms with the master bedroom having fitted wardrobes and a family bathroom.
The property has a system of gas central heating, enclosed gardens to the rear and private lockup garage to the side.
Busby and the nearby district of Clarkston provide an excellent range of shops, which cater for day-to-day requirements. A short stroll also takes you to regular bus and rail services, whilst main arterial roads link in turn to motorway networks providing speedy access to Glasgow City Centre, the Ayrshire Coast, and East Kilbride further a field. There is an excellent range of parks and leisure facilities also available close by, whilst for those who require schooling the area is noted for its high standard of primary and secondaries with Busby Primary and Williamwood High School with-in comfortable walking distance.
Lounge; 22'1 x 13'3 max points
Kitchen; 8'1 x 8'0
Bedroom One; 13'2 x 10'6
Bedroom Two; 9'8 x 9'2
Bathroom; 6'5 x 6'1
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CLA103259. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Clarkston Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.