4 bedroom detached house for saleThe Fairway, NEWHAVEN
Sold STC £345,000
- Detached four bedroom family home
- Lounge and Dining room
- Modern Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom, En Suite & Separate downstairs W.C
- Front & Rear Gardens backing onto countryside
- Countryside Views
- Driveway & Garage
Situated down in the popular Augustfield Estate lies this modern four bedroom detached house which would make a lovely family home.
Situated down in the popular Augustfield Estate lies this modern four bedroom detached house which would make a lovely family home. The driveway at the front of the property will comfortably house two cars and integral garage. There is also a handy downstairs cloakroom and moving down the hallway, you come to the living room which is a beautiful space with neutral walls and a gas fire, which is a feature of the room. The lounge also offers a lovely open outlook through the Georgian-style windows. There are double doors through to the dining room being a good space to sit for a family dinner and the doors can be opened up to make an open-plan living space. You can also open patio doors straight out onto the garden for those hot summer days. Completing the downstairs is the kitchen which leads off the dining room nad hallway. The room has a real modern feel with fitted modern appliances, a breakfast bar and a door leading to the garden. Upstairs you have spacious open landing and 3 double bedrooms and the master bedroom with en-suite featuring a steam cabin.
Double glazed door to the front, storage cupboard, radiator, fitted carpet flooring, door to garage and stairs to first floor.
Double glazed window to the front, WC and wash hand basin.
Lounge 15' 9" x 11' 8" ( 4.80m x 3.56m )
Double glazed window to the front, radiator, fitted carpets, gas fire and arch through to dining room.
Dining Room 9' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.00m x 2.84m )
Leading from the lounge, double glazed window, radiator and double glazed patio doors leading to the garden.
Kitchen 13' 11" x 9' 4" ( 4.24m x 2.84m )
Fitted kitchen, wall and base units with work surfaces over, double glazed window to the rear, sink and drainer, part tiled, integral oven and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for dish washer and washing machine, space for fridge/freezer and radiator.
Bedroom 1 12' 7" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 3.84m Max x 3.53m Max )
Double glazed window to the side, built-in wardrobes and radiator.
Double glazed window to the side, steam cabin shower cubicle, wash hand basin, WC, fully tiled central heated towel rail and extractor fan.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" x 9' 7" ( 3.71m x 2.92m )
Bedroom 3 9' 8" x 8' 2" ( 2.95m x 2.49m )
Bedroom 4 9' 7" x 8' 1" ( 2.92m x 2.46m )
Paved patio with steps to south west facing lawn backing onto fields.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59188979.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PEA103608. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Peacehaven. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.