3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleThe Street, Charmouth, Bridport, DT6
- Generous room sizes
- original features
- convenient location
It would be hard to find a better setting than Charmouth. In an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty, it is part of the World Heritage Site of the Jurassic Coast and is famous for its fossils. See how much goes on in this friendly village and what it looks like on www.charmouth.org.
The nearest towns are Bridport, 6 miles away with Waitrose, Lidl, Morrisons,individual shops, twice-weekly market and Axminster, also 6 miles away, with Tesco, individual shops and trains direct to London or Exeter and points west.
- Entrance Hall - wood floor, turning staircase up to first floor
- Sitting-room - working Victorian fireplace, high ceilings, double-glazed bay window to The Street, built-in shelves to alcoves, TV on pull-out swivel bracket.
- Kitchen-diner - tiled floor, range cooker (8-ring gas hob, grill, 2 electric ovens) with concealed extractor, custom-made units in Shaker style with wooden worktop, 'dresser' fitted wall shelves, hidden space for washing machine, tumble-dryer, fridge-freezer, gas central heating boiler, pull-out larder. Door and double-glazed french windows to garden.
- Shower-room - shower, basin unit with storage, WC, 'utility' cupboard, mirrored wall cupboard, extractor fan.
- Master bedroom - double room with fitted clothes storage, original fireplace, double-glazed bay window, sea glimpses
- Double bedroom - original fireplace, clothes cupboard, airing cupboard (housing hot water cylinder), window on to garden
- Double bedroom currently used as study/office/music-room/guest-room with original fireplace, built-in desk and shelving, double-glazed window. Loft above.
- Bathroom - full-size bath, wooden panelling, hand-basin in unit with storage, WC, wood floor. Loft above with pull-down ladder.
- Outside - the garden, which is mostly walled and extends behind neighbouring cottages, is designed for easy maintenance with year-round interest shrubs, trees, lawn, paved patio and path to small workshop (light & power) and potting shed.
There is free on-street parking within a few metres and the possibility of buying an off-road parking space from a directly adjacent neighbour (asking price £15,000 via estate agent, Martin Diplock, Lyme Regis).
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HSS45176. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Housesimple Online Estate Agents, Nationwide. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.